Gary Neville: Side Dishes ...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rat boy has certainly be rattled. You can just tell.

"These players at united know all about the history"

He is shitting it . I can just tell
Hes just been on sky news with Carragher talking about the season coming, he seemed quite confident when asked who will win it this season he said utd, Carragher went for Chelsea

Just catching up with the last half hour of this programme.

Carragher makes me laugh..Fucking hell..Have you seen him trying to use that touch screen machine..Brilliant. Surprised he hasn't robbed it and took it to poundland!

baildon blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Rammyblues said:
He is a **** end of. May be a good pundit but it doesn't mean the leopard changes its spots.

He's a nice bloke now. Was a twat, but nice now.

We love you gary.
Gary will not get any love from me. Still think sky need to employ an ex City player like Gary Owen or Dennis Tueart

Nah!!! 'Buzzer's the one, he gives them s**t every time he's on

kenkladze said:
baildon blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
He's a nice bloke now. Was a twat, but nice now.

We love you gary.
Gary will not get any love from me. Still think sky need to employ an ex City player like Gary Owen or Dennis Tueart

i recollect redknapp and company taking the piss out of buzzer on sky when he said one day we would come to the swamp and give them a good hiding , within 18 months we trounced them 6-1 , funny sky never invited buzzer back on the show , to congratulate him on his pearls of wisdom

Ovo said:
Jnr Kisby said:
kun said:
I would tend to agree, with the exception of Fernandinho who I expect to become a key member of the spine of our team in the next couple of years.
The other three are not here to be the top men at the club, they are here to compliment the quality players we already have.

See I think Negredo will become a key player in our team, once Pellegrini realises dzeko is as shite as we all know he is!

Any need to have a dig at Edin? No, no there wasn't.

You don't speak for me with your opinion of Dzeko, so please don't try to.

If our new players are all side-dishes, what does that make the ferret-faced **** as a player, an after-dinner mint?

Graceyboy said:
Avacado Negredo
Mint Yogurtic
Jesus Tapas

mmmm!! Very tasty players indeed.

Neville Nevilles eldest tw4t can slaver over them all day long coz all Utd have got are 22 pieces of mouldy bread and V Persie

Hahaha brilliant

gmckennasell said:
kenkladze said:
baildon blue said:

i recollect redknapp and company taking the piss out of buzzer on sky when he said one day we would come to the swamp and give them a good hiding , within 18 months we trounced them 6-1 , funny sky never invited buzzer back on the show , to congratulate him on his pearls of wisdom

It was six months :)

Chris in London said:
gmckennasell said:
kenkladze said:

It was six months :)

and they say time flies when your having fun :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.