Gary Neville-Valencia coach - SACKED!

Right, let's get this clear from the off. I am not a ratboy fan. I have hated the **** with a passion throughout his career, the clear hatred for City as a player (whilst wishing one of our players would talk in similar fashion about those swamp dwelling twats) always stuck in my throat, along with a sense of entitlement shared with 10 other twats, a piss stained glaswegian and 70000 bastard tourists. His assist at Maine Road was the very definition of karma, and the look on his ratty face, along with the abuse we all gave him, will live with me to my dying day.
But credit where it's due. He was a decent pundit, and fucks all over anything bt have to offer. He stuck his neck out taking over at Valencia, maybe it was his ego, but he had a go and few british managers have had the bollocks. He failed, and gave us blues a few more laughs along the way.
Fair play to the ****.

Right, let's get this clear from the off. I am not a ratboy fan. I have hated the **** with a passion throughout his career, the clear hatred for City as a player (whilst wishing one of our players would talk in similar fashion about those swamp dwelling twats) always stuck in my throat, along with a sense of entitlement shared with 10 other twats, a piss stained glaswegian and 70000 bastard tourists. His assist at Maine Road was the very definition of karma, and the look on his ratty face, along with the abuse we all gave him, will live with me to my dying day. He failed, and gave us blues a few more laughs along the way. the ****.

Fixed.

Sky will have him back in a heartbeat. He'll get plenty of time to put his case across about how difficult Spain is, especially for a foreign manager. There will be the language barrier excuse, there might even be talk of players not wanting to play for a foreigner. He will in absolutely no way at all take any criticism. There will be fuck all said about him getting the job through the back door. Fuck all about him talking a good game on telly, but then being shown up as a clueless ****.

He's a fucking rat faced, shit tashed, fucking limp dicked, Crass of 92 cunting fucking gobshite. His little girly fan club on here will be all over him again....'ooohhhh isn't he a really good pundit'..........'ooohhhh, he's so much better than Carragher/Hansen/Lineker'..........'ooohhhh doesn't he bring great insight into the game'.....

FFFUUUCCKKKK OOFFFFFF.

HE'S A ****.
I like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.