Gary Neville

Agree with that.much as I'd like to see Neville get an itchy arsehole that doesn't stop itching until he's dead the others you mention are far worse, and at least rat boy tries to be neutral.
Ratboy tries to be neutral and mostly is to most observers watching his punditry. However, us City cynics know many of his "neutral" remarks are subtle disparaging inuendos that go largely unnoticed. If he was an actor he probably would be on an Oscar by now. He is a rag through and his faux praise of us is through gritted teeth. It's just that he's more convincing than most pundits who don't hide their true feelings toward us as well as him.

Never going to be on my Christmas card list, but he’s more astute than most; his dissection of the VAR calls yesterday was spot on. Moreover, if he has to sit and squirm through us smashing that lot, then I can suffer that.

Ratboy tries to be neutral and mostly is to most observers watching his punditry. However, us City cynics know many of his "neutral" remarks are subtle disparaging inuendos that go largely unnoticed. If he was an actor he probably would be on an Oscar by now. He is a rag through and his faux praise of us is through gritted teeth. It's just that he's more convincing than most pundits who don't hide their true feelings toward us as well as him.
Of course he's not neutral. If he was it would mean it's not hurting him to see how the tables have turned on the rags, and that would upset me. I like my rags bitter and twisted thanks, had enough fake good wishes from various rags when we went down two divisions. ****s

He is what he is. He doesn’t bother me.
Better than most. Called the penalty in real time.
Genuinely sounded dumbfounded rather than mocking when the goal was disallowed.

Thought he was fair throughout.

Exactly - well said

This C.Unt is the one who started the narrative of tactical fouling and when he first mentioned it he then covered himself and said “oh there nothing wrong with it, its smart football”

The problem with that Gary is you C\/NT is you never mention it when every other fcuking team does it you Bias cheating fcuking Wanker.

Last edited:
the thing is them on the (skysport) panel and BTsport and him know fuck all about the game or they would be still in football as coaches or managers not sat on tv talking shit. what is there job ?? talk shit for a hour before kick off and talk shit a hour after that's it, the real fans don't listen and only tune in about a couple of min before kick off and turn off straight after the game finishes

arm chair glory hunter fans around the world that know fuck all about the game need the so called info because they think they are right in what they are saying, but the truth is they talk shit and just filling time because of sponsorship money at add breaks pays for the show and there wages that it ?? do you really think players and clubs take note of anything sky or BT say about the game ???

That is totally unfair, everyone, bar you it seems, knows that Dear Gary left his job at $ky to manage a struggling Spanish side who he steered to European glory, once that feat was achieved his work was done and he went back to his old job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.