Gary Neville

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Fame Monster, 18 Aug 2019.

1. kenzie115

kenzie115

It is true that professional fouls can be committed with legs as well as arms. However, by challenging with your legs/feet, you at least have a chance of someone interpreting it as an honest attempt to win the ball. In this case, I thought Ndombele was trying to win the ball, as did the ref. You clearly did not. However, judging by the tone of your reply and your original post, you clearly have a "we was robbed" mindset and so nothing I say will change your opinion.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2. deegee33

deegee33

VAR RULING

FUNNY

so yes we can laugh now.

3. waspish

waspish

What a surprise tonight these 2 C@NTS are not looking at our fantastic play that carved out 30 shots but at our defending at corners! so they can show the rest of the premier if they didnt know already that that is one of our weak points, if by chance any team gets lucky enough to actually get a corner against our absolutely fantastic side.

4. BlindEyeSeesAll

BlindEyeSeesAll

Neville is a **** ,always was, and always will be.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Its fair comment though,we are susceptible at set pieces and particularly corners.

Apparently 25% of the goals we concede are from corners,and predominantly from poor defending at the near post.Obviously we rarely give corners away......but that % is the highest of all teams.

We don't have many..... but on this topic,we have a problem and Neville and Carragher were pointing that out.

deano ou812 likes this.
  6. jimharri

jimharri

And they did say that it was a freak result, given the match stats. Loved Pep's comment when a reporter mentioned Spurs' 3 shots on saturday; "It was 2. Kane's shot wasn't a shot".

7. Corky

Corky

Never heard him commentate. Surely he can't be as annoying as those people who missuse the work narrative all the time becasue they think it is fashionable?

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Dont have any issues with him as a pundit, commentator

9. Paul1970

Paul1970

I don’t mind him tbh. I thought I’d hate him when he started but Unlike carragher he about as unbiased as he can be .

10. mancityscot

mancityscot

no issues with neville. hated him as a player but he's a half decent pundit and speaks quite a bit of sense

Chi-town blues likes this.