Gary Neville

Agree with that. There's the odd MU game when he loses his neutrality, often badly, or takes up an unsupportable position for some odd reason (Mane on Ederson), but that's about it.

Sterling made no attempt to play the ball, but played the man. Booking looked pretty obvious for that one.
Neither did the ones who took rodders down,both were fouls but one was booked and the other ignored

What a surprise tonight these 2 C@NTS are not looking at our fantastic play that carved out 30 shots but at our defending at corners! so they can show the rest of the premier if they didnt know already that that is one of our weak points, if by chance any team gets lucky enough to actually get a corner against our absolutely fantastic side.
I don’t think the rest of the premier league are reliant on Monday night football to point out our defensive problems from corners .

I'd say that Neville has been pretty fair to City overall ... (apart from the odd occasion when he's been in a funny mood for some reason / something has got to him ... then his bias has shone through).

But that said, if you can't say good things about City currently, when we're (arguably, but certainly statistically) playing the best football ever seen in the history of English football ... then there's surely no hope for any pundit / commentator ?

Hated him and a player, loathed him in fact.

But to be honest, I quite like him now and find his commentary pretty good. Maybe I'm not hearing what others hear, but for me anyway, I have no problem with it.

I find Andy Hinchcliffe worse to be honest. Sometimes it's hard to believe he's a blue.
What a great start to a post that was.............;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.