Gary Neville

Gary Neville: I've had positive interactions with wealthy business men in this part of the world for the last 20 years... due to also being a wealthy business man myself. [Stutters]. In theory I am against human rights abuses, workers rights abuses and the abuse of women's rights. However, I'm not the only person who profits from these people (He then goes on to list all the very powerful people who also profit from abuse in this part of the world). He then calls out the hypocrisy of these powerful people whilst seemingly unaware that he's not yet distanced himself from the hypocrisy.

He then diverts attention from them by linking all of this to football and the players - (remember, he used to play football, he wants to remind you of this as he makes this link). And he says football can highlight these issues. Again, he's against the issues in theory but not through actions.
Football can and should [he's saying] highlight theses issues. He's all for that. He's well up for highlighting these issues. He's saying football definitely should be a tool to combat these issues. What he means is; I get paid a shit load of money for this, I enjoy doing this, and although in theory i'm well against it being here because of what happens here, what's important to look at is me promoting the theory of equality. Not everyone needs to take part, though. For example, me, Gary Neville, and the wealthy people he does dealings with who make a profit from all of this stuff that he's well against. What's important is that we acknowledge he's against this in principle so we ignore what he does in action.

So in short what he is saying is he wants his cake and wants to eat it

Happy to have his 20 year relationship while it provided a lifestyle he desired and now the music has stopped he’s decided he is some sort of sleeper agent.

If he was as passionate about this as he claims to be why has he sat quiet for twenty years counting the fivers. He is quite happy to use his “influence” on other things in a heartbeat

Self serving c*nt

Gary Neville: I've had positive interactions with wealthy business men in this part of the world for the last 20 years... due to also being a wealthy business man myself. [Stutters]. In theory I am against human rights abuses, workers rights abuses and the abuse of women's rights. However, I'm not the only person who profits from these people (He then goes on to list all the very powerful people who also profit from abuse in this part of the world). He then calls out the hypocrisy of these powerful people whilst seemingly unaware that he's not yet distanced himself from the hypocrisy.

He then diverts attention from them by linking all of this to football and the players - (remember, he used to play football, he wants to remind you of this as he makes this link). And he says football can highlight these issues. Again, he's against the issues in theory but not through actions.
Football can and should [he's saying] highlight theses issues. He's all for that. He's well up for highlighting these issues. He's saying football definitely should be a tool to combat these issues. What he means is; I get paid a shit load of money for this, I enjoy doing this, and although in theory i'm well against it being here because of what happens here, what's important to look at is me promoting the theory of equality. Not everyone needs to take part, though. For example, me, Gary Neville, and the wealthy people he does dealings with who make a profit from all of this stuff that he's well against. What's important is that we acknowledge he's against this in principle so we ignore what he does in action.

Fantastic. I await his comments on the American owners in the PL and his views on the death penalty. I'm sure he can find a nice coloured arm band to show his support for all those on death row.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch..
We have some Welsh neighbours over the road and we kept a key for 'em whilst they were away and she brought me a tea towel back (and a couple of bottles of black Welsh ale!) and to her surprise I pronounced it with an English accent imitating a native speaker. I think she was quite impressed. I was taught to pronounce it by a guy in college who hailed from Llanelli (notice I finish Llanelli with an 'i' and not a 'y' - don't want the West Welsh hordes invading!)

Fantastic. I await his comments on the American owners in the PL and his views on the death penalty. I'm sure he can find a nice coloured arm band to show his support for all those on death row.
Has he pontificated yet on 'barm or muffin'. If the canute is in the barm camp I rejoice. If he thinks it's a muffin I shall spend the rest of my days eating chip barms.

Has he pontificated yet on 'barm or muffin'. If the canute is in the barm camp I rejoice. If he thinks it's a muffin I shall spend the rest of my days eating chip barms.
i think they use the term barm in the middle east, so when he's negotiating contracts out there he calls it a barm but when he's in manchester he knows he's negotiating with muffin men so calls it a muffin.
biggest two faced **** on the planet
GNIAC

We have some Welsh neighbours over the road and we kept a key for 'em whilst they were away and she brought me a tea towel back (and a couple of bottles of black Welsh ale!) and to her surprise I pronounced it with an English accent imitating a native speaker. I think she was quite impressed. I was taught to pronounce it by a guy in college who hailed from Llanelli (notice I finish Llanelli with an 'i' and not a 'y' - don't want the West Welsh hordes invading!)

A simple "thank you" would have sufficed. And covered her in less phlegm.

Happy to have his 20 year relationship while it provided a lifestyle he desired and now the music has stopped he’s decided he is some sort of sleeper agent.

If he was as passionate about this as he claims to be why has he sat quiet for twenty years counting the fivers. He is quite happy to use his “influence” on other things in a heartbeat

Self serving c*nt

Shaun Goater agrees with this post.

Self serving c*nt
**** will suffice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.