Gary Neville

Fantastic. I await his comments on the American owners in the PL and his views on the death penalty. I'm sure he can find a nice coloured arm band to show his support for all those on death row.

You must surely accept there's a fundamental difference between criticising a citizen of a country and a government?

Stan Kroenke doesn't decide if there's a death penalty in Texas. The people in the government of Qatar do decide what goes on in their country.

I'm sure this mouth on legs has got his eye on becoming a future mayor of Manchester. Imagine that, this master hypocrite with all that local power. You could bet your life on him not doing City many favours regarding improving public transport to the stadium etc.
Let's hope he goes no further than applying for the mayor of Trafford.

I'm sure this mouth on legs has got his eye on becoming a future mayor of Manchester. Imagine that, this master hypocrite with all that local power. You could bet your life on him not doing City many favours regarding improving public transport to the stadium etc.
Let's hope he goes no further than applying for the mayor of Trafford.

That was obviously his plan, that's why he started getting political and why he went on HIGNFY, but it's dead in the water now after he got destroyed on TV by Merson and Hislop, who are barely awake these days but manged to make him look like a complete tit.

Has he been on QT? That was probably the next move but he showed he's completely incapable of coherently defending his positions so he's never going to get a politics career off the ground.

I'm sure this mouth on legs has got his eye on becoming a future mayor of Manchester. Imagine that, this master hypocrite with all that local power. You could bet your life on him not doing City many favours regarding improving public transport to the stadium etc
Let's hope he gets no further than joining the dole que and a life of abject poverty .

Slight amendment - hope you approve.

Surely as a rag supporter, it would be more relevent for him to applying to become the Mayor of London ?

Keeps him closer to the fuckwit hoardes in the UK.

That was obviously his plan, that's why he started getting political and why he went on HIGNFY, but it's dead in the water now after he got destroyed on TV by Merson and Hislop, who are barely awake these days but manged to make him look like a complete tit.

Has he been on QT? That was probably the next move but he showed he's completely incapable of coherently defending his positions so he's never going to get a politics career off the ground.

Well there are the likes of Braverman, Truss and many others who equally incapable of defending their positions ?

Obviously being stooges for the ERG helps.

Not sure that Neville's nomination would never get off the ground though although he is a ****. Just not enough of a **** .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.