Gary Neville

You don't say, Gary?! United, Liverpool and Arsenal would easily dominate the league due to the power their superior ackers would afford?

Well, I'll go t't foot of our stairs, I'd never, ever envisage those outcomes happening!

And in other, breaking news today.. Zoological behaviourists looking at the habits of bears have published results which suggest that the bears may well defecate in the woods; whilst a 4 year long investigation (sound familiar?!) into the Vatican has concluded that the Pope might be a Catholic..

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s ever supported a Qatari or Middle East takeover of United. The last thing he wants United to be associated with is human rights issues and sports washing. Cough!

As for the World Cup in Qatar. Yes, he’s a hypocrite, regardless of how he tried to spin it. He took the money. End of. So did a lot of other people/pundits who have played the human rights card, etc.
If he can shoulder all that sportswashing to earn ££££ at the wc, believe you me he can do it as part of a Qatari takeover, just the same as he’s cuddling up to City calling the rest jealous, no way that rag does that without ulterior motive, he softens the stance on Middle Eastern ownership and in come the Qatari’s

You don't say, Gary?! United, Liverpool and Arsenal would easily dominate the league due to the power their superior ackers would afford?

Well, I'll go t't foot of our stairs, I'd never, ever envisage those outcomes happening!

And in other, breaking news today.. Zoological behaviourists looking at the habits of bears have published results today which suggest that the bears may well defecate in the woods; whilst a 4 year long investigation (sound familiar?!) into the Vatican has concluded that the Pope might be a Catholic..

Just watched the overlap and Neville going on about biggest club in the world City will never be bigger than them! How does he know City were once bigger than them!

Also no one said to him how did your club and Liverpool become two of the biggest clubs in the world? Ah yes winning everything for 20/30 years

Just watched the overlap and Neville going on about biggest club in the world City will never be bigger than them! How does he know City were once bigger than them!

Also no one said to him how did your club and Liverpool become two of the biggest clubs in the world? Ah yes winning everything for 20/30 years

He’s fixated about the biggest clubs in the World.

How many PL titles has that tag bought United in the last 10 years, Liverpool in the last 30 years, and Arsenal in the last 19 years?

Will Neville support no media doping of his team which results in those increased revenue streams? I'd propose neutral commentators on matches. No panel of biased pundits. A completely fair allocation of TV games. A completely fair distribution of TV monies. A culling of all United and Liverpool supporting presenters to neutral presenters.

He’s fixated about the biggest clubs in the World.

How many PL titles has that tag bought United in the last 10 years, Liverpool in the last 30 years, and Arsenal in the last 19 years?

What he means as the Biggest club in the world means more fans biggest turnover most trophies! They got to that stage by spending millions getting lucky with fergie and winning everything for 25 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.