Gary Neville

Devious **** is Neville. Always check how he benefits before giving any praise. He wants a regulator, probably himself in all honesty.

He will be revealing in this shit while trying to appear on our side. Perfect duplicitous actions.

What did he actually say? Clubs are jealous of city. No shit!

As for that gobshite Carragher. You can see before he speaks the little spitty bastard is trying to land a killer punch. Probably briefed by Fenway what to say.

Grubby bastards on a grubby platform.
I posted about this in the other thread, and your first point is his agenda 100% this isn’t about anything other than Gary Neville, fwiw I genuinely believe his end game is to part-own the rags (as part of a consortium) Right now he’s trying to create the right conditions, first it was to get the Glazers to sell, he’s been very vocal on that front & encouraged the storming of the swamp, he’s been busy in political circles making friends etc, which will help with his vision of ‘manyooonited world’, and the double edged sword of governance, basically he’s making himself a useful idiot to the Qatari’s

I posted about this in the other thread, and your first point is his agenda 100% this isn’t about anything other than Gary Neville, fwiw I genuinely believe his end game is to part-own the rags (as part of a consortium) Right now he’s trying to create the right conditions, first it was to get the Glazers to sell, he’s been very vocal on that front & encouraged the storming of the swamp, he’s been busy in political circles making friends etc, which will help with his vision of ‘manyooonited world’, and the double edged sword of governance, basically he’s making himself a useful idiot to the Qatari’s

Off topic. Neville has no chance of owning United or being a part owner of United. He doesn’t have the money, neither do any of his associates. I doubt very much he’ll sell himself to the Qataris, if they end up buying United for billions. Gary Neville may have millions, but he hasn’t got billions.

To be fair he could easily have put the boot in further but hasn’t.
Probably one of the very few articles out at the moment which isn’t derogatory or just plain wrong.

Look at that parcel carragher. Who does he think he is taking the moral high ground against us. Look at your self and that shitty football club of yours and what you’ve done before moralising about city.

Neville may not be our biggest fan but at least he didn’t just pile on like every man and his dog at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.