Gary Neville

People, we need to get real here, we need outside views - I commend him for saying that, all rivalry aside.
Blackburn, Newcastle...even Wrexham....we all need to dream, and he has acknowledged that.

Last edited:
Off topic. Neville has no chance of owning United or being a part owner of United. He doesn’t have the money, neither do any of his associates. I doubt very much he’ll sell himself to the Qataris, if they end up buying United for billions. Gary Neville may have millions, but he hasn’t got billions.
Selling himself to the Qataris, get the lube rat boy ;-), what a thought, sorry.

Him and his spitty dipper mate can both like a long walk of a short pier as far as I am concerned.

Off topic. Neville has no chance of owning United or being a part owner of United. He doesn’t have the money, neither do any of his associates. I doubt very much he’ll sell himself to the Qataris, if they end up buying United for billions. Gary Neville may have millions, but he hasn’t got billions.
Well he did a nice stint over there in the WC, him & his old chums like Beckham, they may not have the money (they don’t need to) but they have the pull profile and popularity amongst the rag support to head a takeover. Who do you think owns inter Miami ? Most not in the know would probably say Beckham, not the two billionaire brothers that have majority share. With them two fronting the Qatari’s bid as the faces of the takeover, any sportswahing/human rights issues amongst their fanbase would disappear over night (if it even exists) the media would lap it up too

Reactions: PPT
Well he did a nice stint over there in the WC, him & his old chums like Beckham, they may not have the money (they don’t need to) but they have the pull profile and popularity amongst the rag support to head a takeover. Who do you think owns inter Miami ? Most not in the know would probably say Beckham, not the two billionaire brothers that have majority share. With them two fronting the Qatari’s bid as the faces of the takeover, any sportswahing/human rights issues amongst their fanbase would disappear over night (if it even exists) the media would lap it up too

I don’t think he’s ever supported a Qatari or Middle East takeover of United. The last thing he wants United to be associated with is human rights issues and sports washing. Cough!

As for the World Cup in Qatar. Yes, he’s a hypocrite, regardless of how he tried to spin it. He took the money. End of. So did a lot of other people/pundits who have played the human rights card, etc.

OK! Lol!

He’s done all of those things and more, I agree. I certainly don’t forgive him for what he’s done and said about City, just because of this article.

But in this instance, for whatever reason, maybe he believes what he’s saying is the truth, he’s calling out those 6 clubs trying to destroy City. He didn’t have to do that. In doing so he’s going against Manchester United and United fans, who both think City are cheating and are guilty.
5 clubs unless they've added WHU to the top clubs.

Glazers didn’t have the money Tod Boehley didn’t have the money! Backers and the banks using hedge funds to buy clubs!

Glazers didn’t have the money Tod Boehley didn’t have the money! Backers and the banks using hedge funds to buy clubs!
The Qataris, if they’re serious about buying United, have more money than any hedge fund and Gary can muster.

As much as he’s an arsehole, he appears to be on our side here.
He’s not on ‘our’ side.

Gary thinks of only Gary.

He’s a director of a football club that has progressed through means very similar to ourselves. He’s been slandered for it by his peers. Similar to ourselves. But make no Mistake he won’t lose sleep over us getting bummed by the PL. safe in the knowledge that old toilet will be effectively guaranteed success in a closed shop league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.