Gary Neville

Lineker spoke and caused mayhem for the BBC. To be honest I wasn’t arsed about any of it. He did get his agenda out though.
neville speaks or, squeaks and err, well, err yes he does.

BTW don’t like Lineker and I can confirm that indeed GNIAFC.

What did Gary Neville say to the mouse?

"Come on around the corner and I'll show you my hole".

Fucking rat faced ****.
I know what Gary Neville said to the mouse.

"City aren't gonna win the treble, City aren't gonna win the treble.." in that high pitched boring **** of a voice of his.

When he started out he made his name on providing decent tactical insight. Now he has delusions of grandeur politically and has assumed a pantomime role as defender of the red shirts. He’s basically a very well paid prozzie
If he is an astute tactical expert,why wasn't he a successful manager?

Maybe he has 20/20 vision after the event. Bloke is full of his own self importance, he and spitty love the sound of their own voices, but unfortunately are given a platform by too many TV channels.

We need more voices in the media like Nedum. Too often ex City players seem lacking in confidence or knowledge to speak on TV against those more experienced/arrogant

Given time we will prevail

If he is an astute tactical expert,why wasn't he a successful manager?

Maybe he has 20/20 vision after the event. Bloke is full of his own self importance, he and spitty love the sound of their own voices, but unfortunately are given a platform by too many TV channels.

We need more voices in the media like Nedum. Too often ex City players seem lacking in confidence or knowledge to speak on TV against those more experienced/arrogant

Given time we will prevail
Zaba has always given a good account of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.