Gary Neville

I’d love to get a tattoo of his face on my knuckles… No need for a tattoo artist….. What an utter fuckin ****…!!!
I despise every atom of this bastard ..
Same with me. My hatred for this rat-faced prick grows increasingly with each passing second. Patrice Evra is not far behind him, though.
But of all ex-rags, it is far and away Ratboy who fans the flames of hatred that burn within me simply by existing.

He's not only a çunt but he's also a Roland Rat tribute artist.

Same with me. My hatred for this rat-faced prick grows increasingly with each passing second. Patrice Evra is not far behind him, though.
But of all ex-rags, it is far and away Ratboy who fans the flames of hatred that burn within me simply by existing.

He's not only a çunt but he's also a Roland Rat tribute artist.

Heard he'd joined the country set, and recently tried getting into one of their meetings.
Apparently refused him entrance but argued his case by telling the doorman he's a country member.
Doorman replied ... I know, I remember.
Apparently refused him entrance but argued his case by telling the doorman he's a ****.

Heard he'd joined the country set, and recently tried getting into one of their meetings.
Apparently refused him entrance but argued his case by telling the doorman he's a country member.
Doorman replied ... I know, I remember.
When he went to join the club the committee asked him if he'd filled in the questionnaire....... so he went outside and battered the doorman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.