Gary Neville

He's the archetypal shop-steward with his Hitler toothbrush moustache, strutting about on the factory floor with his flat cap and his overalls, and his 'everybody out' clarion call to his union colleagues.

He's also a ****.
Whilst quaffing on champagne.

The gargoyle showed his true colours again on Monday night.

In his season predictions, he put Arsenal to win the title, and City, Chelsea, and surprise, surprise, the rags in the top four.

He really is a twat, who wouldn’t know what objectivity was, if it came up and smacked him in the face.

In his season predictions, he put Arsenal to win the title, and City, Chelsea, and surprise, surprise, the rags in the top four.

He really is a twat, who wouldn’t know what objectivity was, if it came up and smacked him in the face.
And this is exactly why you shouldn't watch the build up or post match on Sky Sports.

Would you go to the pub with people you absolutely hate? No.

That's the conclusion I came to years ago and my head is better for it, Avoid the ****.

He isn't?
Bah!
gnIAFC and sadly still upon this mortal coil.

And this is exactly why you shouldn't watch the build up or post match on Sky Sports.

Would you go to the pub with people you absolutely hate? No.

That's the conclusion I came to years ago and my head is better for it, Avoid the ****.
I wasn’t listening. I had it on the laptop on mute, as Mrs Vienna was watching something on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.