Gary Neville

He's tipped us (Arsenal) to win the PL. When pressed as to why, he says the pressure of winning 5 in a row will be too much. As if City were in cruise control, super calm and confident when winning 4 on the spin (including a treble) but the notion of yet another title for number 5 has them forgetting everything they've done before and shitting their pants!
He says it in hope rather than in confidence. He hates us and every title and trophy makes him a little bit more bitter than he previously was. I hope he chokes on it, along with his mate Carragher.

Add the fact there’s more pressure on you after coming close two seasons on the bounce shows he’s a fucking no mark clueless ****.
Also he will undoubtedly change his mind around Easter and start saying we’re too good and no one can get close to us*.

*that’s obviously if we’re top.
He says it I reckon because he can't deal with the fact that the side he played in is no longer the greatest ever PL team (treble, Champs league etc). I think it's eating him up inside and even as an Arsenal fan I'm finding it hilarious because I remember us playing that Rags team and all they ever did was try to kick us off the pitch, Neville in particular.

He is eaten up inside having to watch us rack up the trophies and smash every record , makes me feel all warm inside , lol
Hes a blithering idiot, he has no real insight on football so tries to connect with the youtube fools which makes him look a bigger twat, the only thing he has going for him is the platform sky gave him which if he had any shame he should have relinquished after he embarassed himself at valencia and showed that his only understanding of football was sucking the gpcs cock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.