Gary Neville

I was watching the overlap the other day & it made me think if Saint & Greavsie should have spent the time talking about the 50s & 60s…..

Fucking embarrassing trying to stay relevant with their washed up mates.

I was watching the overlap the other day & it made me think if Saint & Greavsie should have spent the time talking about the 50s & 60s…..

Hutchence deserved better than that.
Classless of our lads. I'd like to think they regret it looking back.

Last edited:

I'll be fucked - always had it in my head that was Bono..........

Last edited:
Yeh between ratboy, spitty and now Sturridge they really are scraping the barrel
I saw some of it on Sunday. Sturridge talking like a 15 year old and Roy Keane looking at him thinking "What the fuck am I doing alongside this thundercunt?"

I've decided to go for a VPN and Peacock and Paramount for the season. The whole thing came in under £20, I get all the 3pms, and I don't have to deal with Sky's fan channel coverage.

They've taken the red button fan commentaries and built their whole coverage around it. Neville and Carragher wearing stone island and gurning at each other for four hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.