Gary Neville

Ratty holding up the scallies as social beacons of hope on politics & handling social issues, what about them Furloughing their staff? Prick, he’s also spouting shite basically saying owners have to take responsibility for goings on in their own country & face a reckoning from the press, mentioned the usuals & City as being Abu Dhabi, does that make the rags America or American? should they be held accountable for what happened to George Floyd? should their managers face questions on the subject? Talking shite on his political pedestal Sky have given him

I can’t get over what I just watched.. basically two guys allowed to call out the opposition and openly say they supported how it was before and how it should be with their teams in the top spots.. fucking wankers.

How can a media platform think that is fair or impartial.
I doubt Vieira was watching.

Why’s Neville bringing up the “81 people were executed in Saudi Arabia” thing for?

SA has the death penalty and they executed murderers, rapists, arms smugglers and most of the 81 were terrorists from Al Qaeda, ISIS and Huthis, on one day as a message to everyone. They said “The kingdom will continue to take a strict and unwavering stance against terrorism and extremist ideologies that threaten the stability of the entire world.”

No mention of Liverpool’s main sponsor being money launderers for terrorists, I noticed.

I will piss my sides when the Glazers come to sell and them rag cunts and can't find a buyer because Comrad Gaz and his Independant panel have demonised every country with loose ties to dodgy money, No Chinese, No Saudi, No UAE. No Qatari, No Russian money allowed
Who else is stumping up the £3bn Gaz, you pillock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.