Gary Neville

Ratty holding up the scallies as social beacons of hope on politics & handling social issues, what about them Furloughing their staff? Prick, he’s also spouting shite basically saying owners have to take responsibility for goings on in their own country & face a reckoning from the press, mentioned the usuals & City as being Abu Dhabi, does that make the rags America or American? should they be held accountable for what happened to George Floyd? should their managers face questions on the subject? Talking shite on his political pedestal Sky have given him
And the red tops club run by Yanks the beacon of the free world, a nation who depend upon war to survive.

A country that has bombed men, women and children in Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and taken part in numerous undercover missions to overthrow elected governments.

I despise what Russia has done recently but it's no better than the yanks have done for decades.

None of the American owners are working for the government in America though to be fair. America having the death sentence and bombing other countries has no links at all to the Glazers or FSG.

If we’re going to argue against them, it should be about them being allowed to get away with saddling clubs with debt and being found guilty of cheating in other sports and then getting away with hacking here.

None of the American owners are working for the government in America though to be fair. America having the death sentence and bombing other countries has no links at all to the Glazers or FSG.

If we’re going to argue against them, it should be about them being allowed to get away with saddling clubs with debt and being found guilty of cheating in other sports and then getting away with hacking here.
They are undeniably part of the establishment that supports those things, though. The American system is designed to keep its billionaires just where they are, just like the UAE’s is crafted to keep the ruling elite at the top. Plus ca change.

To suggest the likes of Henry do anything meaningful to undermine or question the system they live under does not standup to objective scrutiny. It is not in their interests to do so.

Mansour is clearly closer to the centre of power in the UAE than Henry (for example) in the States, but to pin legal and ethical matters associated with his nation directly onto him, and for it never to go unchallenged, and for the same connection never to be ascribed to the American owners is neither equitable nor proportionate, especially as the USA is (and has been) responsible for far more human rights violations than the UAE.

The inconvenient truth Gary:

First of all let’s clear up that yourself and spits at kids is in no position to call out ANY club. We know you have an agenda and Gary in particular has been getting more animated and unhinged each week as his club turns to shit.

Now, onto City.

Yes we have Middle East money.
Yes our owner has links to the government.
Yes those countries like every country in the world has caused pain and suffering.

I am sorry but I won’t shed a tear for the fake moral outrage. It’s has been said many times that no country is clean. What’s that got to do with me supporting 11 players on a pitch? Fuck all.

The inconvenient truth is that sky just like any other media outlet pick and choose which truth sells this week. United is loaded with debt and dodgy sponsors and not 1 shit is giving.

So Gary, stick you faux outrage up your lying backside. We as fans have the power to switch the **** off and I hope many will now and get on with your day.

The result last night was not great. Hopefully the dip in form is over.

Why’s Neville bringing up the “81 people were executed in Saudi Arabia” thing for?

SA has the death penalty and they executed murderers, rapists, arms smugglers and most of the 81 were terrorists from Al Qaeda, ISIS and Huthis, on one day as a message to everyone. They said “The kingdom will continue to take a strict and unwavering stance against terrorism and extremist ideologies that threaten the stability of the entire world.”

No mention of Liverpool’s main sponsor being money launderers for terrorists, I noticed.
the yanks wouldve just bombed a village and announced we got em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.