Gary Neville

So because Abu Dubai abstained in the vote there's an issue now with city? Neville is a fucking clown. It was united moving to a plc that kickstarted the whole money gravy train. Both united and liverpool were clubs that forced the change to the premier league and the champions league. His analysis of these issues is, at best, sixth form level. Just because he gets lots of likes on twitter for stating the fucking obvious he now thinks he's Noam fucking Chomsky. To reiterate a point that has no doubt been made multiple times, but can never be overstated... Gary Neville is a ****.
Putting to one side the multiple instances of hypocrisy at play, I have concerns about the statement “Abu Dhabi in Manchester” what does that actually mean? it doesn’t make any sense on any level, in fact the only conclusion is racism. Brown people who have a majority share in a football club, not welcome! Also questions for Pep Guardiola to answer, exactly what questions? Now FFP has been debunked for the pile of shit it is, wha5 do they ask Guardiola, work conditions in Abu Dhabi for foreigners? Are they different than the gig economy in the US or UK, do those workers have a choice to be there or not? Human Rights? Do Abu Dhabi execute more people than the USA? Why did UEA abstain from the UN condemnation of Russia? Will Pep know the answer. Of course City are no more state owned than our beloved Queens race horses but they already know that.

So because Abu Dubai abstained in the vote there's an issue now with city? Neville is a fucking clown. It was united moving to a plc that kickstarted the whole money gravy train. Both united and liverpool were clubs that forced the change to the premier league and the champions league. His analysis of these issues is, at best, sixth form level. Just because he gets lots of likes on twitter for stating the fucking obvious he now thinks he's Noam fucking Chomsky. To reiterate a point that has no doubt been made multiple times, but can never be overstated... Gary Neville is a ****.

He is.

Neville reminds of the old Irish saying.....

"If you want to go there I would not start from here."

His stream of consciousness has no premise, a rambling narrative of scatter gun bullshit, to engage with it is to give it legitimacy. Nonetheless the club can't let it slide, a fulsome apology must be demanded, if it's not forthcoming then it's a stadium ban at the very least, I don't see any other way.

What Neville said cannot be allowed to pass, there has to be consequences.

The reality is ratface knows the majority of football fans will go along with his strawman bullshit. He also knows if City demand an apoloby or else, he can simply go large “Abu Dhabi trying to silence me, it must all be true!” The club can do little, and of course this little **** can carry on stating warped opinions as fact.
it‘s all basic propaganda, it works and it ties Cit’s hands. My only hope is some decent people take the time to straighten him out, if you know what I mean.

Gary was eulogising just how good Abramovich was for the premiership only last month.
You are indeed correct my friend!

He couldn't praise Abramovich anymore than what he had done, What he has done for Chelsea and how successful they've been under him along with what he has done for the Premier league.

Complete U-Turn on the complete garbage he came out with last night. When he sees an opportunity like this he tries his upmost to get an agenda going against others (All in a way to get his beloved Rag Bastards back in contention to be successful).
Just like he done with the Super League trying to get fans to turn on all their owners (Just because he wanted to Glazers out and thought let's try to get rid of Sheikh Mansour and Abramovich too). He even went as far as inciting riots.

He's a low life Grade A Bastard.

Gary was eulogising just how good Abramovich was for the premiership only last month.
He was praising us a couple of months back while doing a City home game.
Saying the stadium training facilities academy and our teams are brilliant and that our owners had done the whole package with us.
Even the fanzone makes match days an experience.
A model utd and other clubs are miles off.
So what has happened since?
This is Yank funded Sly at its slyest and ugliest.
Ratboy has no problems being their voice even though he is renegading on what he said previously about us.
A weasel through and through

Putting to one side the multiple instances of hypocrisy at play, I have concerns about the statement “Abu Dhabi in Manchester” what does that actually mean? it doesn’t make any sense on any level, in fact the only conclusion is racism. Brown people who have a majority share in a football club, not welcome! Also questions for Pep Guardiola to answer, exactly what questions? Now FFP has been debunked for the pile of shit it is, wha5 do they ask Guardiola, work conditions in Abu Dhabi for foreigners? Are they different than the gig economy in the US or UK, do those workers have a choice to be there or not? Human Rights? Do Abu Dhabi execute more people than the USA? Why did UEA abstain from the UN condemnation of Russia? Will Pep know the answer. Of course City are no more state owned than our beloved Queens race horses but they already know that.
Spot-on. CFFG is a global group owned by Sheikh Mansour, Silverlake, and the Chinese consortium (CNC). To use a phrase like "Abu Dhabi in Manchester" dehumanises our owners. It is as racist as it gets. It is selective and targeted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.