Gary Neville

None of the American owners are working for the government in America though to be fair. America having the death sentence and bombing other countries has no links at all to the Glazers or FSG.

If we’re going to argue against them, it should be about them being allowed to get away with saddling clubs with debt and being found guilty of cheating in other sports and then getting away with hacking here.
FSG Directors and the Glazers both made donations to Trump's election campaigns. Ergo, they clearly agree with the policies of the ruling regime.

It is highly commendable for people to make moral stances on things. Problem is, no-one is truly "clean". When you focus on some areas and not others you have to query motives.

Looks like the club are just lying down and taking this shit again. Some of the shit them 2 clowns spouted last night was pure slander and needs jumping on. Carragher saying Chelsea get the best academy players because they just give the kids dad's coaches jobs as a sweetener. We're the Dippers not found guilty of tapping up youth players and banned for it ??
A balanced debate that is hoping to raise and tackle important issues would have provided that balance. It didn't though, which again tells you all you need to know. Motives.

Hi Gary, great programme last night, really hard hitting and getting to the point. That's why I'm ringing, your other big campaign, fans owning 51% of a club, brilliant idea and I'm fully behind it. I was just wondering when I and other members of the local community can start buying 51% of Salford ..........Gary?......Gary are you there, hello...... must have got cut off, strange that.

Hi Gary, great programme last night, really hard hitting and getting to the point. That's why I'm ringing, your other big campaign, fans owning 51% of a club, brilliant idea and I'm fully behind it. I was just wondering when I and other members of the local community can start buying 51% of Salford ..........Gary?......Gary are you there, hello...... must have got cut off, strange that.
It's a great point, which again would have been put to him had there really be an interest in sparking a debate. Gary and his fellow mult-million owners could really show some leadership here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.