Gary Neville

So because Abu Dubai abstained in the vote there's an issue now with city? Neville is a fucking clown. It was united moving to a plc that kickstarted the whole money gravy train. Both united and liverpool were clubs that forced the change to the premier league and the champions league. His analysis of these issues is, at best, sixth form level. Just because he gets lots of likes on twitter for stating the fucking obvious he now thinks he's Noam fucking Chomsky. To reiterate a point that has no doubt been made multiple times, but can never be overstated... Gary Neville is a ****.

Many on here don't like the tories, fair enough, but at least they had the balls to ban abramhovic from this country 2-3 years ago.
Where was sky then ? Why weren't they and Gary fuckin' Neville asking about foreign owners then ?
Self serving two faced wankers.

So because Abu Dubai abstained in the vote there's an issue now with city? Neville is a fucking clown. It was united moving to a plc that kickstarted the whole money gravy train. Both united and liverpool were clubs that forced the change to the premier league and the champions league. His analysis of these issues is, at best, sixth form level. Just because he gets lots of likes on twitter for stating the fucking obvious he now thinks he's Noam fucking Chomsky. To reiterate a point that has no doubt been made multiple times, but can never be overstated... Gary Neville is a ****.
And how people fell for the “i dont mind neville now, hes always fair”

hes a fuckin snide whos mask is slipping more and more often

The club need to put in an official complaint to Sky about last night. They won't, though.
Well apparently we complained to Sky when Roy Keane said some nasty things about Kyle Walker's defending last season (like Keane doesn't slag anyone else off ever!) and this sounds ten times worse so the club should be getting involved really.

I will add that I'm not defending Neville here but I suspect the agenda for him and Spitty having this conversation in the first place may have been set by Sky.

Many on here don't like the tories, fair enough, but at least they had the balls to ban abramhovic from this country 2-3 years ago.
Where was sky then ? Why weren't they and Gary fuckin' Neville asking about foreign owners then ?
Self serving two faced wankers.
Gary was eulogising just how good Abramovich was for the premiership only this month.

Last edited:
... yeah but c'mon... they aren't viewed as being predominantly brown people, so they must be "civilised".

I don't think it's about that, it's a lot to do with control of the premiership and their stranglehold on the media and the clubs.

It could be Swedish businesses getting a foothold, it's self protectionism from the cartel.

I don't think it's about that, it's a lot to do with control of the premiership and their stranglehold on the media and the clubs.

It could be Swedish businesses getting a foothold, it's self protectionism from the cartel.
I know mate... but you must be aware of the constant undercurrent?

One pundit. One bitter Bury Rag.

Carragher never said a word about us.
Not about us but his criticism of chelsea breaking rules was Beyon hypocritical

the trouble with scousers is, its never fault. So whilst hes pointing fingers at how Chelsea behaved over the last 20 years, hes forgetting liverpool;

had a 2 year ban from signing academy players in 2017 for tapping up kids.
Settled out of court for hacking our scouting database.
Would have failed european ffp but the fact they didnt qualify for europe in that season.
Have sponsors who have been fineD MILLIONS for money laundering
Would have failed prem ffp but for some ludicrous cooking of books with an overpriced ground extension survey.
Have US owners, the US having top 5th/6th death penalties in the world
Took the best talent throughout the 80s when they were good.
were funded by littlewood pools from the 60s.
And we wont even mention their fans. Scum.

so whilst hes jabbing his fingers at chelsea he should look closer to home . Football is a murky shitty business.

whats the saying?
“people that spit at kids shouldnt chat shite”?

or something like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.