Gary Neville

'Gary Neville wins RTS award for Sky Sports punditry'

Are you fuckin kidding me?

This sly little **** wins an award for his punditry?

Do me a favour.
he beat Emma Hayes and Gabby Logan ffs, not exactly giants in the broadcasting world!
oh and i almost forgot, GNIAC

'Gary Neville wins RTS award for Sky Sports punditry'

Are you fuckin kidding me?

This sly little **** wins an award for his punditry?

Do me a favour.

Martin Tyler won best sports commentator from beyond the grave, beating David Coleman and Gerald Sinstadt.

I listened to a bit of his latest Overlap show tonight there.
There's a bit where he's rhyming off 4 or 5 things that the Glazers need to do in order to get "reset the culture" at United, its nauseating.
Knock down Old Trafford and rebuild it as United have to have the biggest and best stadium in the world he was saying

There's a bit where he's rhyming off 4 or 5 things that the Glazers need to do in order to get "reset the culture" at United, its nauseating.
Knock down Old Trafford and rebuild it as United have to have the biggest and best stadium in the world he was saying
Isn’t that sacrilege, as the swamp is an iconic shithole and synonymous with the rags and their failure to win the Premier League for the last nine years?

The way they are going right now they should knock it down and build a 30k stadium in its place

Someone should tell him to go have a listen to a proper pundit and listen to gabs & Juls show podcast where Marcotti points out is it unusual for the rags to be in a slump and over half there entire history they were a midtable team and two managers have won all there trophies but mainly one.

Now no one has the bollocks in this country to say something like that.

he is wrong on most things but I actually agree with him on that. It is a huge monstrous mess and tidying up one stand won’t cut it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.