Gary Neville

One of them certainly does, but it is folly to bet against America.

There is much to dislike in the world, and America may have its share, but I think you have overstepped the mark with your eulogy.
America is not in terminal decline, but it does have some cultural and social problems that it seems unwilling or unable to attack. Think areas like: the death penalty, culture wars, black lives matter, healthcare, police incompetence and corruption, gun control, visceral hatred of Muslims, military aggression, Qanon and conspiracy theories generally, religious fervour and, of course it is ruled by lizards in disguise.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could commentate on City with a certain degree of impartiality. In the past Neville defended City over FFP mainly due to Salford and on the whole comes across very complimentary about the team on coms.

However, the **** went for the jugular on club ownership to try and pedal lies in the hope that enough mud is thrown and Mansour will fuck off or be sent back to the desert. The sly dumb & dumber routine with that scouse prick is nauseating. I will not read or listen to anything these pair of cretins have to say. The mask slipped, he must have been gagging on blue bile for 10+ years.

He lost all credibility with that sneaky move. Gary Neville is a rag ****.

Last edited:
Good shout, I don’t really listen to them two pricks anymore because I cancelled my Sky account for football years ago when he was slagging off City. Btw I used to knock off a bird in Wibsey way back in 2013, nice little area of Bradford, you know it yeah..
My son and family live in Wibsey and very pleasant it is too. Quite a rarity for Bradford!

I've not watched it and so only read what he has supposedly said on City's finances.

If what I read is true then isn't there a case that he has slandered/defamed City?

Accused us of inflating sponsorships.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.