Gary Neville

@Alan Harper's Tash Oh dear Alan, party politics is for another thread. Please don't elevate this 2 faced idiot any higher than the gutter. I believe his spell at Valencia was an act of criminal money laundering and his stance regarding the violence at the swamp was disgraceful.
indeed. His 'venture capitalism' in our fair city extends to putting a local face on the shadowy Malaysian billionaire Peter Lim..for which he gets % points...as for opening 'his ' hotel during lockdown....he no more runs that fkin gaff than I do...his largesse was trumpeted in the evening news for letting 'street people' doss in the refurbed Stocks restaurant building...few weeks later following some in house violence and a chivving, they were turfed out ....GN remained silent.

indeed. His 'venture capitalism' in our fair city extends to putting a local face on the shadowy Malaysian billionaire Peter Lim..for which he gets % points...as for opening 'his ' hotel during lockdown....he no more runs that fkin gaff than I do...his largesse was trumpeted in the evening news for letting 'street people' doss in the refurbed Stocks restaurant building...few weeks later following some in house violence and a chivving, they were turfed out ....GN remained silent.
I remember when squatters took over. Loads of positive publicity for the snake when they went in, nothing when they were kicked out.
This Peter Lim you mention, this wouldn't be the one that owned Seville would it, the one that appointed his friend Gary Neville as manager and then sacked him 4 months later (paying him compensation of course,) is that the one ?

I remember when squatters took over. Loads of positive publicity for the snake when they went in, nothing when they were kicked out.
This Peter Lim you mention, this wouldn't be the one that owned Seville would it, the one that appointed his friend Gary Neville as manager and then sacked him 4 months later (paying him compensation of course,) is that the one ?
unless there's two of em!...also owns Salford FC, Hotel Football and the oft delayed redevelopment of Jacksons Row / bootle St tower block.

unless there's two of em!...also owns Salford FC, Hotel Football and the oft delayed redevelopment of Jacksons Row / bootle St tower block.
Ah yes Bootle Street, the listed building..... well it was. Friends hey, we all need them especially rich ones.

Valencia I think you meant

@Alan Harper's Tash Oh dear Alan, party politics is for another thread. Please don't elevate this 2 faced idiot any higher than the gutter. I believe his spell at Valencia was an act of criminal money laundering and his stance regarding the violence at the swamp was disgraceful.
No it isn’t. Neville has aligned himself with a political party, therefore this is the correct thread to talk about him and his influence on them.

I doubt his spell at Valencia was an act of criminal money laundering as there is no evidence to prove that. Friend gives another friend a job shocker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.