Gary Neville

How can he on one hand claim English football needs an independent regulator to stop Middle Eastern owners, yet at the same time take money from Bein Sports?
Because they are two separate issues? As far as I’m aware, Neville isn’t a football club.

How can he on one hand claim English football needs an independent regulator to stop Middle Eastern owners, yet at the same time take money from Bein Sports?
I wonder why he doesn't want to ban USA owners. After all they tried to form a breakaway league and their continued presence and increasing number can't be seen as anything other than a threat to the future of English football. As Skip Donoghue says, maybe it's because he's a ****.

Surprised people care, all the things going on in the world and people getting themselves all worked up about one man being a bit of a hypocrite
It doesn’t affect you in any way shape or form so why would it bother you

Yeah I’m being a smart arse again ;)

Surprised people care, all the things going on in the world and people getting themselves all worked up about one man being a bit of a hypocrite
It doesn’t affect you in any way shape or form so why would it bother you

Yeah I’m being a smart arse again ;)
Highlighting that he is a duplicitous twat is a necessity. The hypocrisy from Gary is nothing new. You are right, it should not affect anyone but as long as Sky keep giving him a platform then he should be scrutinised. People pay good money to watch football and not 1 person sighed up to listen to a crook like Neville telling everyone who will listen that City are cheating somehow. Whether that be FFP or on the field.

Agenda Hypocrite to be exact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.