Gas & Electricity

I REALLY don't want to qualify this post, but I'm doing it because I know shit loads won't have this on their radar. Judge me if you want, I'm not arsed, but if you can put aside hatred of the poster, just have a listen to what this content is about. It's 5 mins.

Can someone involved in a problem not speak a truth?

Who's lying to whom...?

Without watching it as I have no desire to do so but Putin lol how can anybody believe a word that **** says, I mean he may be for once telling the actual truth but everything else he has said and done means you would never believe a word.

Hopefully, somebody on his own side will do the decent thing and take him out soon.

Is everyone happy with the intervention of the Government or do you think they should have done more.
They could have done loads more but I am happy I won't be paying 5k bills next year, we will see what happens when Labour/Lib Dems do when they power share next time.

Maybe they will scrap the 'loan'

Without watching it as I have no desire to do so but Putin lol how can anybody believe a word that **** says, I mean he may be for once telling the actual truth but everything else he has said and done means you would never believe a word.

Hopefully, somebody on his own side will do the decent thing and take him out soon.

Well, at least you're willing to openly say you don't want to educate yourself on why we are where we are despite who's speaking on it.

All good, then.

Well, at least you're willing to openly say you don't want to educate yourself on why we are where we are despite who's speaking on it.

All good, then.
Yes, that is what I said

Maybe I will go and educate myself on Putin's definition of war erm special military operation I mean.

I knew it was an error replying.

Yes, that is what I said

Maybe I will go and educate myself on Putin's definition of war erm special military operation I mean.

I knew it was an error replying.

My point being your not listening to Putin, you would have been listening to the point made via Dore about how neolib leadership have fucked the world over.

But you judged without watching it.

That's cool and maybe it was an error in responding as you said.

I can't help you with that.

My point being your not listening to Putin, you would have been listening to the point made via Dore about how neolib leadership have fucked the world over.

But you judged without watching it.

That's cool and maybe it was an error in responding as you said.

I can't help you with that.
The picture on the link shows Putin, the text says He's right.

Now everything I said in my post really shouldn't elicit this kind of response tbh I mean I even say 'he may be telling the truth for once'

But I'm sure Hitler didn't lie about everything either.

But you do you, Bigga, as ever.

Have a good night.

The picture on the link shows Putin, the text says He's right.

Now everything I said in my post really shouldn't elicit this kind of response tbh I mean I even say 'he may be telling the truth for once'

But I'm sure Hitler didn't lie about everything either.

But you do you, Bigga, as ever.

Have a good night.

I could show you a picture of Biden and attach "He's right!" to it. In the ensuing accompaniment, it could say how he's doing something about student debt, but it also wouldn't say how he caused the issues of Black imprisonment to the state it is today.

The fact he tells a truth once doesn't mean he's golden as you've shown, except in the case of Biden he's painted as a 'saviour' who, stealthily starts wars in other countries people ignore.

Anyway, have a great night, yourself.

I could show you a picture of Biden and attach "He's right!" to it. In the ensuing accompaniment, it could say how he's doing something about student debt, but it also wouldn't say how he caused the issues of Black imprisonment to the state it is today.

The fact he tells a truth once doesn't mean he's golden as you've shown, except in the case of Biden he's painted as a 'saviour' who, stealthily starts wars in other countries people ignore.

Anyway, have a great night, yourself.

What war has Biden started as President?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.