Gas & Electricity

The price rises that we are likely to see not just in energy, but in every day products - food, drink, takeaways, haircuts off the top of my head - will they ever come down again? I highly doubt a normal persons wages will ever increase to reflect them, meaning standard of living will be permanently impacted. This really is a mess of a country, can’t understand anyone sympathetic to the evil b*stards in power, always more important to line the pockets of the billionaire businesses than to look after those that need it and the only reason they have on this occasion is that they’ve been forced into action.
Forced into action but still protecting the multi nationals in front of the people that they purport to represent.

Will prices come down when Ukraine get rid of the Russians?
That's looking like it might not be too far off.

Will prices come down when Ukraine get rid of the Russians?
That's looking like it might not be too far off.
At a guess No as Putin is having much more success in crippling enemy / capitalist economies than crushing those brave, pesky Ukrainians who have battered the Russian ego face on and exposed how our fortunes are heavily influenced by heartless big business. Though distasteful Kevin Bridges point re poor people dieing this winter in our country was pertinent.

I could show you a picture of Biden and attach "He's right!" to it. In the ensuing accompaniment, it could say how he's doing something about student debt, but it also wouldn't say how he caused the issues of Black imprisonment to the state it is today.

The fact he tells a truth once doesn't mean he's golden as you've shown, except in the case of Biden he's painted as a 'saviour' who, stealthily starts wars in other countries people ignore.

Anyway, have a great night, yourself.
Will you stop polluting another thread with your biden hatred ,take it to the politics thread away from here

Just looks at my EDF tariff and the massive rise in October has disappeared it has now reverted back to what it was before, I can’t keep up anymore are they now waiting again to see what they can charge or are they just nit putting the rise in?

Just looks at my EDF tariff and the massive rise in October has disappeared it has now reverted back to what it was before, I can’t keep up anymore are they now waiting again to see what they can charge or are they just nit putting the rise in?
The rise is not happening now , not for two yrs

Less massive rise but still sizeable….oh and you’ll get £66 a month towards it.

Hopefully they’ll use this time to sort out this ridiculous pricing mechanism and de link electricity and green energy from the price of gas……and sort out that lunatic in Moscow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.