Gas & Electricity

Plus £400 for every household.
Plus £650 (paid in 2 lump sums) for people on benefits (which I assume you are).
Grand total of £1200.
Which is a damn sight more than what was paid out when we last had an energy crisis in the mid 1970s.
(Sweet FA was what was given out by the Labour government then.)
Universal credit is the main one but loads of us are still on the old style ones like esa and pips so we have had no help through covid or to my understanding this new package bar the £150 for disability , need to wait and see i guess

Universal credit is the main one but loads of us are still on the old style ones like esa and pips so we have had no help through covid or to my understanding this new package bar the £150 for disability , need to wait and see i guess
hug your pussy to keep warm.

Plus £400 for every household.
Plus £650 (paid in 2 lump sums) for people on benefits (which I assume you are).
Grand total of £1200.
Which is a damn sight more than what was paid out when we last had an energy crisis in the mid 1970s.
(Sweet FA was what was given out by the Labour government then.)
plus council tax rebate £150? Plus warm home discount? £140 or £150?

Same boat here. The Mrs is on ESA and PIP. We got the £150 but also got another £30 from somewhere last night.

You should be eligible for the £650 as I understand it. If you are on PIP you’ll also get £150, and the £400 grant.

(I think)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.