Gas & Electricity

Got up this morning and checked the smart meter. WTF!! have used up more by 8 this morning than I did the whole of yesterday. Am shocked by that. Have the temp set at a minimum of 17. Will be reducing that down from now. What does everyone else have their set for their minimum temp?

Got up this morning and checked the smart meter. WTF!! have used up more by 8 this morning than I did the whole of yesterday. Am shocked by that. Have the temp set at a minimum of 17. Will be reducing that down from now. What does everyone else have their set for their minimum temp?
Forgot to put ours on timer last night so didn’t come on this morning, all the windows are full of condensation! Temp is 16.5 you can guess the wife is whingeing like fuck :(

18 in my house but i guess i will change it too.
The electricity services are not perfect if i think about price we pay every months.
I am discussing with the alabama power customer service https://alabama-power.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html maybe we will make a contract with them in the future.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.