Gate for Ajax

oakiecokie said:
blue rebel said:
oakiecokie said:
Is it pissing down in Manchester at the moment,anyone ?

When is it not pissing it down in Manchester? :))

I think that question answered))))

Fair point.Ah well,out with the big coat,hat,scarf,gloves then.

Sat in work now with thermals on (sweating somewhat) in eager anticipation

oakiecokie said:
blue rebel said:
oakiecokie said:
Is it pissing down in Manchester at the moment,anyone ?

Its warmer today with the rain than it was yesterday Oakie, t-shirt and shorts shoudl do the trick tonight anyone wearing a coat is a gay.

gazinho said:
oakiecokie said:
blue rebel said:

Its warmer today with the rain than it was yesterday Oakie, t-shirt and shorts shoudl do the trick tonight anyone wearing a coat is a gay.

At 62 years mate,I aint bothered about either sweating me balls off,or being called gay.
Now move along honkeytonk.

Bought an extra ticket yesterday and relocated my Season ticket so i could sit with them. Turns out i can't use my Card and have to use a paper ticket.

Where do i collect tickets from and is the queue likely to be monstrous?

wolfie1988 said:
Bought an extra ticket yesterday and relocated my Season ticket so i could sit with them. Turns out i can't use my Card and have to use a paper ticket.

Ticket office near the shop and probably, getting there early might be a good idea, any of the stewards with "ask me a question" on their backs will direct you

oakiecokie said:
gazinho said:
oakiecokie said:

At 62 years mate,I aint bothered about either sweating me balls off,or being called gay.

At the risk of taking your post seriously (which surely it cant be) I was completely joking, I shall be wrapped up nice and warmly tonight aswell.

Oh and it is warmer today which, granted, doesnt really count for much as it was fucking baltic yesterday.

gazinho said:
oakiecokie said:
gazinho said:

At the risk of taking your post seriously (which surely it cant be) I was completely joking, I shall be wrapped up nice and warmly tonight aswell.

Oh and it is warmer today which, granted, doesnt really count for much as it was fucking baltic yesterday.

No I aint gay,but am 62 and will be wearing the above attire,without any fucking shame.Be a bit nippy in Summerebees bar later.

blue rebel said:
wolfie1988 said:

Ticket office near the shop and probably, getting there early might be a good idea, any of the stewards with "ask me a question" on their backs will direct you

Ask them something random. Capital cities are good.

cheddar404 said:
blue rebel said:
wolfie1988 said:

Ask them something random. Capital cities are good.

How to pronounce Begiristains first name would be quite good as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.