Gate for Ajax

I just don't get why people are so obsessed with our crowds

I have my Madrid ticket but have not bothed with this one , it near Christmas and£100 for two games in the run up to Xmas can't be justified. But if u can can afford it good on u if u can't or don't think it's worth it so what

People's obsession here with other people attending games is sad

danburge82 said:

-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm --

BlueBilly said:
black mamba said:
I doubt if it would have been a full house even if we were topping the group , so i can't really see it being one now we're holding the group up !

The shame is that for every City who genuinely believes we can still qualify , there are probably ten , or even twenty more , who don't !

Don't think we can qualify, but I'll still be there. It's the Champions League for fucks sake, if someone's got the money and they're not otherwise engaged with work etc, then there's no excuse for not being there. Has the novelty of playing the best clubs in Europe worn off on some people all ready?
To be honest, yes. The Champions League is not as good or speacial as it is made out to be and i've been quite unimpressed/let down with that fact in the past year. I thought it was the be all and end all of this sport, i thought it was truly special...it really isn't. (Maybe i need to experience the latter stages, a big quarter or semi final night might change my mind).

But, of course, i'll be there. As i always am.

guarenteed you wouldnt be saying that if we werent so shocking in this comp. Its a great tournament.

By no means do I think we'll qualify, but i'll still be there. For me its the draw of a european night & getting to see City play teams i've not seen us play before and the bonkers away fans.

Santiago Street . said:
It isn't special at all. It's a 9 month corporate cashfest masquerading as a football tournament.

I look at it as a chance to see my team up against some of Europe's best. This can be ultra exciting or heart-breaking but that just adds to the joy of it. Would not miss it for the world.

oakiecokie said:
Is it pissing down in Manchester at the moment,anyone ?

When is it not pissing it down in Manchester? :))

I think that question answered))))

The club have all of a sudden brought in this "Purchase History" criteria leaving it even more difficult to fill the ground. Oh well, it'll still be a good laugh for us in 110. If you're going tonight, good on you ! If not, understandable to an extent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.