Gate locked on ginnel to The Townley

Received a DM back off the local councillor Alan good :
Hi James, thank you for raising this. I've had a few other visitors and residents raise this with me.

I'll look into this and try to see what's going on before the Luton match on the 13th.

Hopefully he can sort it
Great stuff, cheers

They were locked for the Luton game yesterday. I'm on crutches and this is a real problem for all people with mobility problems. How and why are these gates aloud to be locked ? Due to having to walk round this fencing, I now have to stop several times before getting to the ground and by the time I get into the ground I am in fuckin agony.
If this is a resident or a few of them, this seems to be down to spite as I can't see where locking gates benefits them.

They were locked for the Luton game yesterday. I'm on crutches and this is a real problem for all people with mobility problems. How and why are these gates aloud to be locked ? Due to having to walk round this fencing, I now have to stop several times before getting to the ground and by the time I get into the ground I am in fuckin agony.
If this is a resident or a few of them, this seems to be down to spite as I can't see where locking gates benefits them.
They were open weren't they ?

gate22.png

Can't see why they would close this other than the residents complaining about the footfall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.