Gavi

Lol I said he is free to do whatever he wants in my reply but he ran down his contract to leave on a free. That's the simply fact that happened. He wanted to go and he ran down his contract and left. Barca weren't prepared to pay what City wanted.

So I guess your definition of someone running down their contract is anyone who fulfills their contract or doesn't stop time?

Repeating something doesn't stop it being wrong.

You aren't running down a contract if you ask for a move and the club refuses to sell you. That's the club running your contract down.
No it's not the player made the choice so it his decision. Which they are well within their rights to do but the clubs arnt required to sell or release them.

So I guess your definition of someone running down their contract is anyone who fulfills their contract or doesn't stop time?
No its someone who has no intention on staying with a club and plans on moving on a free. I am not against it they have done everything required of them in the contract but a club isn't required to sell this window just because someone has said I'm leaving on a free next season.

No its someone who has no intention on staying with a club and plans on moving on a free.

So by your own definition he didn't run his contract down, because he didn't want to leave on a free, he wanted to be sold and the club decided to keep him.

Fucking finally.

So by your own definition he didn't run his contract down, because he didn't want to leave on a free, he wanted to be sold and the club decided to keep him.

Fucking finally.
But he didn't want to be sold he wanted to move to barca who had no intention on paying man city's asking price

But he did.
To 1 club that couldn't afford him. He chose not to talk any other clubs he chose not to extend he chose to wait for his contract to expire to get the move he wanted (which is fair enough) but it was his choice and his action so it was him running down his contract nothing to do with the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.