Gavi

Well, any credibility to this?
Gavi could become a Haaland-level signing for us. What a player at only 18 years old. He would fit us perfectly, and we could use his skillset to replace Bernardo & Gundo. I think the only way he joins us is the Pep factor, so I hope we are approaching Barca with some sort of Bernardo deal since he wants out anyway.

Would love him but every summer there are these rumours about Barca not being able to afford players/register players etc etc and does anything ever really come of it?

hell of a player however

Gavi is one of the future stars of the game. And he's almost to the top already. We should absolutely take him if available and he wants to come. I might even take him over Bellingham, but I feel like we have a place for both. :)

Bellingham and Gavi would be amazing business, especially Gavi on a free.

However, this is not a player run down a contract and want to leave, he is Barca player and probably well looked after by the club one way or another.

Unless I am missing something he does not leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.