Gaz Baz

EalingBlue2

We need him back and I for one am really hoping he is the first name on the team sheet for the Stoke game . He allows other players to play and his intelligent positioning protects our defence hugely.

I have been gob smacked by how many fans on here still don't put him in a main 11, how many already have him behind Rodwell and Garcia.

Come on back Gaz and show these Phillistines why you are one of the main reasons we won the title!

Agree 100% no doubt in mind about the link between his absence and the goals we have conceded in the last 3 games.

Thought he was excellent last year..unsung hero. One of those players who you don't realise how much they do or how much you rely on them untill they're not there.

Definitely one of the most under rated players in the league. He was awesome in the 6-1 last season (amongst many others)

Agreed, I think he has to be in the starting 11 for Stoke.

He's a very solid and secure player and we seem to look a lot more stable when Barry is in team. You can hang your hat on him, trust him to do the job that needs doing and get on with it without any fuss. He might not be the best footballer but he is one of the best in the world at protecting the back 4.

We do look quite suspect at the back when he isn't in the centre of the park fucking people up the arse.

It must be a record the amount of we need Gareth Barry back threads.

So the whole future of our team revolves around this guy.
Wow!

woody7figure said:
Definitely one of the most under rated players in the league. He was awesome in the 6-1 last season (amongst many others)
Although United still point to Evans being sent off as an excuse, showing how crap their defence is without him, an equally crap defender. Fergie did say at one point last season he's "the best defender in England", so it's obviously true.

Sorry, but I actually have to disagree with you on that, I thought Milner was better, he was everywhere, and set up two of the goals, but yeah, Barry was key a lot last season, although hopeless in some games.

blutomato42 said:
woody7figure said:
Although United still point to Evans being sent off as an excuse, showing how crap their defence is without him, an equally crap defender. Fergie did say at one point last season he's "the best defender in England", so it's obviously true.

Sorry, but I actually have to disagree with you on that, I thought Milner was better, he was everywhere, and set up two of the goals, but yeah, Barry was key a lot last season, although hopeless in some games.
Oh yeah I agree with you on that, Milner was very good in that game. Just thought Barry played an important role in that one as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.