Gaz Baz

leighton said:
He wont walk back into the team. He wont be fit enough to start for some time. Also I think it will be Rowell and Javi Garcia who will be doing a lot to make sure he doesnt get in.
Who's going to drop out so Garcia can have a start?

EalingBlue2 said:
We need him back and I for one am really hoping he is the first name on the team sheet for the Stoke game . He allows other players to play and his intelligent positioning protects our defence hugely.

I have been gob smacked by how many fans on here still don't put him in a main 11, how many already have him behind Rodwell and Garcia.

Come on back Gaz and show these Phillistines why you are one of the main reasons we won the title!

Can't see it Garcia will start baz ain't really had a pre season fitness will be questionable and away at stoke ain't a good game too pick as your comeback game

If the game is going well I can see baz coming on to fill up the midfield and close the game out

blutomato42 said:
leighton said:
He wont walk back into the team. He wont be fit enough to start for some time. Also I think it will be Rowell and Javi Garcia who will be doing a lot to make sure he doesnt get in.

Well I think Rodwell will make way for Garcia but it will be Rodwell and him rotating for me. Think Garcia could well be the Barry type of player this season but more agile.

leighton said:
blutomato42 said:
leighton said:

Well I think Rodwell will make way for Garcia but it will be Rodwell and him rotating for me. Think Garcia could well be the Barry type of player this season but more agile.
And better.

blutomato42 said:
leighton said:
blutomato42 said:

And better.

Correct I have never rated Barry at all since he has been at the club. I dont know how he managed to stay in Mancinis plans to be honest.

Barry and yaya are the best cm partnership in the league.

Well... Behind cleverly and carrick though.

leighton said:
blutomato42 said:
leighton said:
And better.

Correct I have never rated Barry at all since he has been at the club. I dont know how he managed to stay in Mancinis plans to be honest.
I disagree with you, I rate him, he's just not as good as Garcia. That's like saying you don't rate Villa because he isn't as good as Messi.

Garcia is in a different league to Barry. He can run faster than my nana for a start. So glad we have signed Garcia, its taken far to long for us to upgrade on Barry.

I really like GB and what he bringsto the team but I'm not sure he'll start v Stoke due to fitness, Rodwell's looked go so far and looks more comfortable each game and RM will want to get Garcia into the action asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.