Gaz Baz

Gareth Barry was one of the unsung heroes of last season, he methodically went about his job, it will be interesting to see who's going to partner who in the midfield with now us having Rodwell and Garcia in there...............

i wouldnt be suprised to see a new midfielder at the end of this season,barry has done a good job for us though .

Think we will see Garcia against stoke..Strong and a monster in the air , so stoke should be a good first get to show what he can do

<3 Barry and looking forward to seeing him back in the side

Salar said:
this is getting out of hand he is not the messiah you know.
Well, he did have an affair and avoid tax, but I still can't get my head around the idea of him being a naughty boy. Even when he had his affair, I reckon his wild nights consisted of Travelodge (Premier Inn when he was really horny) and no room service.

i ant wait for gazza to be back... not many people rate him but personally i think he's similar to De Jong... he's an unsung hero!

• WyongBlue said:
    Gareth Barry was one of the unsung heroes of last season, he methodically went about his job, it will be interesting to see who's going to partner who in the midfield with now us having Rodwell and Garcia in there...............

I agree. I like Gareth Barry, he is one of those players that you hardly ever notice in a game, but you know he is doing the right things. I get the impression that RM really trusts him and rely's on his intelligence in the middle of the park.

It's going to be very interesting which way we will line up, in midfield, when he is fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.