Gazza thread

stony said:
SWP...Legend said:
i dont think anyone can criticise his wifel

Why not ? She's a money grabbing publicity whore. You're not naive enough to think she is doing this for Gazza or even her children's benefit are you ?

no but for her flaws you can't really say shes had it easy getting beaten up several times, dealing with gazza over the years

it really was sad watching that tho because the man quite obviously has mental problems and need to be sectioned for his own sake

i really hope he gets help before he drinks himself to death

mackenzie said:
Swales lives said:
Gazza has brought it all on himself - his acute alcoholism has brought on his mental illness and his acute self-loathing.
If he'd played for the rags, everyone would be on here calling him "wife-beating scum."

Great footballer - shit parent.

His mental illness was there long before the alcoholism SL.

He must be friggin awful to live with...but you have to have sympathy for what must be going around in his head.

I agree that he definitely had a pre-disposition to mental illness. I'm saying the alcoholism brought it to the fore much quicker and because he let himself get so lost in the fog of it all, he doesn't know how to get out of it.
I always liked Gazza, but I feel more sympathy for the broken lives of his ex-wife and kids. For his only son (by blood), not to want him, just proves how much damage Gazza did, and how bad a husband and father he was/is.

Okay, they live in a nice big house etc, but they are as unhappy a bunch of people as I've ever seen.

SWP...Legend said:
stony said:
SWP...Legend said:
i dont think anyone can criticise his wifel

Why not ? She's a money grabbing publicity whore. You're not naive enough to think she is doing this for Gazza or even her children's benefit are you ?

no but for her flaws you can't really say shes had it easy getting beaten up several times, dealing with gazza over the years

it really was sad watching that tho because the man quite obviously has mental problems and need to be sectioned for his own sake

i really hope he gets help before he drinks himself to death

Lots of women have it far worse than her and don't have the safety net of a huge divorce settlement to fall back on either. She could choose to quietly slip unnoticed into the background and help her kids come through a clearly difficult time, instead she is whoring herself out to whoever will listen to her. I'm not condoning for one minute, what Gazza did to her, but she is milking this for every penny and every ounce of sympathy she can get.
She deserves nothing more than my derision as far as I'm concerned.

Swales lives said:
For his only son (by blood), not to want him, just proves how much damage Gazza did, and how bad a husband and father he was/is..

That just shows to me how much his wife has poisoned the kid against him. The eldest lad(who isn't Gazzas) actually feels sympathy for him.

stony said:
Swales lives said:
For his only son (by blood), not to want him, just proves how much damage Gazza did, and how bad a husband and father he was/is..

That just shows to me how much his wife has poisoned the kid against him. The eldest lad(who isn't Gazzas) actually feels sympathy for him.

Stony I hope you don't take offence by this, but have you had an ex wife/partner 'poison' someone in your life in the past?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:

Stony I hope you don't take offence by this, but have you had an ex wife/partner 'poison' someone in your life in the past?
Oh-oh!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:

Not at all BB, happily married with 2 kids. Eldest is 24 and also happily married and the youngest is 16 and doing GCSE's

stony said:
Swales lives said:

The stepson had good childhood memories of Gazza, because he wasn't ill then, and his drinking hadn't spiralled into his dark-side. The youngest lad clearly felt abandonment, and probably witnessed horrific violence committed on his mum. I really felt sorry for the young lad.

stony said:
Not at all BB, happily married with 2 kids. Eldest is 24 and also happily married and the youngest is 16 and doing GCSE's

Excellent, you must be very proud. the reason why I asked was that a good friend of mine has an ex husband who constantly accuses her of 'poisoning' the children. What he fails to grasp is that he didn't want to know until they were 11 and 8 years of age. It was those kids who had to go without and saw mummy working all hours to support them while he was out boozing and shagging, so Im always a bit concerned when I hear that word in that context!

Swales lives said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:

The stepson had good childhood memories of Gazza, because he wasn't ill then, and his drinking hadn't spiralled into his dark-side. The youngest lad clearly felt abandonment, and probably witnessed horrific violence committed on his mum. I really felt sorry for the young lad.

The youngest lad was clearly spouting whatever he had heard his mother rant about the night before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.