Gazza thread

stony said:
Swales lives said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:
For his only son (by blood), not to want him, just proves how much damage Gazza did, and how bad a husband and father he was/is..

That just shows to me how much his wife has poisoned the kid against him. The eldest lad(who isn't Gazzas) actually feels sympathy for him.

The stepson had good childhood memories of Gazza, because he wasn't ill then, and his drinking hadn't spiralled into his dark-side. The youngest lad clearly felt abandonment, and probably witnessed horrific violence committed on his mum. I really felt sorry for the young lad.

The youngest lad was clearly spouting whatever he had heard his mother rant about the night before.

That's not how I saw it, I don't think she put the words in his mouth. I thought he just didn't know who his dad was and was understandably struggling to deal with it.

Youngest does not have the emotional capacity to understand such a serious issue.
Should have been well away from the camera. He's a child FFS.

Swales lives said:
That's not how I saw it, I don't think she put the words in his mouth. I thought he just didn't know who his dad was and was understandably struggling to deal with it.

It said enough for me when he was slagging Gazza off at the start of the show. He was saying things that had come from an older mouth.

Blue Punter said:
Youngest does not have the emotional capacity to understand such a serious issue.
Should have been well away from the camera. He's a child FFS.

Spot on!! His mother and the producers of that show should be ashamed.

dident know this was on...does anyone know if it will be repeated,cant see it somehow,listened to wrighty tonight comming home and he refused to watch it...

I didn't see the documentary, but I think the only hope for peace is if the Isrealees pull out of Gazza and start talks again with the palestinyans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.