gazza

I too thought he scrubbed up well for piers. Compared to how he looks on soccer am. He's a shell of his former self, unfortunately.

Dirty flute playin hun. Be warned kids that's what Buckfast does to you!

As much as I hate him from a football prespective, the lob over Henry and his spell at Rangers, I would have to admit he is a likable guy.

Just ask Raoul Moat!

Hope he beats his inner demons and lives a long life

he should be the man to warn young players wat drink and drugs does to players shame he never had anyone to help him when he found fame and fortune he was one of my favourite players coz he was a normal guy i remember when fans used to chuck mars bars at him he was a top talent prob the best of his era in britian big strong and could do most thing with a football

madblue said:
he should be the man to warn young players wat drink and drugs does to players shame he never had anyone to help him when he found fame and fortune he was one of my favourite players coz he was a normal guy i remember when fans used to chuck mars bars at him he was a top talent prob the best of his era in britian big strong and could do most thing with a football

Most of his problems date back to his childhood, long before he found fame and fortune. Someone who knew him well was asked what he would have been if he couldnt play football. He replied "A wino".

Have to say the sympathy I have for him is tempered by his incidents of domestic violense.

AntonDonJuan said:
Looking well?!

He can hardly speak!
Absolutely. He's a wreck. Shame as he was a fantastic player. I suppose you could compare Mario to him. I think they would be called ''mavericks'' back in the good (?) old days!

cibaman said:
madblue said:

Most of his problems date back to his childhood, long before he found fame and fortune. Someone who knew him well was asked what he would have been if he couldnt play football. He replied "A wino
Have to say the sympathy I have for him is tempered by his incidents of domestic violense.

yeah i know about about his younger yrs he seen his best mate die in front of him after being knocked down if i remember right and i understand wat ya say about him giving his ex wife a beating not that i condone it but most ppl would av find it hard to deal with these days theirs a lot of help wat wasnt their back in early 80s

marco said:
looking wel in the piers morgan life stories 'but 4 bottles of whiskey a day' amazing he's still here

Not forgetting the 15 lines
A-man-snorting-cocaine-001.jpg

Was fortunate to be at a charity dinner where he was sat on the next table to us not long after he retired, he looked abit vacant, dont know if it was medication or he was leathered, he nipped outside for a cig and didnt return to do his speech, a search party was sent out and he was found outside playing football with some kids, suit jacket rolled up to make a goalpost and in his bare feet because he had borrowed his shoes, apart from the size difference you wouldnt know which was the adult out there, he came back in, full of zest because all he wanted to do was play football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.