gazza

Enjoyed his story about why he signed for Spurs instead of the rags. I know Fergie didn't.

Some horrific pictures knocking about in the media today. I know a lot don't have sympathy but he looks dire. Very sad to see. Seems he can't beat it.

Some horrific pictures knocking about in the media today. I know a lot don't have sympathy but he looks dire. Very sad to see. Seems he can't beat it.

I've just seen them, they are horrendous. Sadly I don't hold out much hope of him living for much longer, hope he proves me wrong.

I've just seen them, they are horrendous. Sadly I don't hold out much hope of him living for much longer, hope he proves me wrong.

I hope you are wrong and he can become a descent human being as he has made many mistakes in life. You look at someone like Gary linekar who has health and wealth and is probably older than Gazza and think of the comparison. He clearly has mental health issues now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.