gazza

I know you say you have no time for the man and I agree he has made huge mistakes but I read his book many years back. He has had a really fucked up life and huge issues from childhood. Surely you have to have some sympathy.

I have tried to come at it from all angles and tbh i don't. I keep coming back to the fact he has hit a woman a lot more than once, that is something i can't get past.
My mum is an alcoholic also but has it under control now and lives a happy life, he chose otherwise so i struggle to find any for him really.

This,i have limited sympathy for him now

I find it amazing the amount of sympathy the guy still garners from the general public.

He is/was a bit of a national treasure due to his exploits in and around Italia 90 but he is an absolute twat in my eyes.

compare the stick Collymore gets for giving Ulikra a slap to what Gazza did to his wife for a number of years.

I find it amazing the amount of sympathy the guy still garners from the general public.

He is/was a bit of a national treasure due to his exploits in and around Italia 90 but he is an absolute twat in my eyes.

compare the stick Collymore gets for giving Ulikra a slap to what Gazza did to his wife for a number of years.
I don't understand it either

I have tried to come at it from all angles and tbh i don't. I keep coming back to the fact he has hit a woman a lot more than once, that is something i can't get past.
My mum is an alcoholic also but has it under control now and lives a happy life, he chose otherwise so i struggle to find any for him really.

You are entitled to that view. I see someone who has had issues all his life. Was once a funny talented footballer and might have weeks to live or could be saved and helped. A small chance but no one should be given up on irrespective of mistakes made no matter how bad.

You are entitled to that view. I see someone who has had issues all his life. Was once a funny talented footballer and might have weeks to live or could be saved and helped. A small chance but no one should be given up on irrespective of mistakes made no matter how bad.

With alcoholics unless they want to save themselves you can't help them, even then it takes huge mental strength to tame it. The last time a few famous rich people chucked in to send him to rehab and that failed, i think he is beyond any help sadly. I do not want him to die at all or anything, it just is what it is.

For fuck sake its an addiction. Like smoking... Like taking drugs.. Like supporting a football team. Its so hard to break that habit.I don't like the guy but I feel for the poor bugger.

Was somebody waiting outside his home on the off chance of catching him pissed?. If so the mind boggles at the mindset of the piece of shit who does just that.

The scumbags have been doing it for decades.

They used to hang around outside Freddie mercury's house during his final days, hoping to snap a picture of him.

Fucking bastards!

To put it bluntly he's fucked. It's when and not if now with Gazza, what a waste.

Sad to see anyone unable to handle the drink, it's a horrible problem to have.
That said, any man who ever hits a woman is a **** of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.