Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
This would make my birthday weekend!!

St.helens beat Wigan today
City beat them tomorrow
Sneidjer a blue on my birthday (Monday)

Sure beats the litre of jd she has wrapped up for me !!!

Happy birthday. The bit in bold aint gonna happen though :o)

Blimey IF true it's a bit of a blow for old shake 'n' bacon... He'll be camped out at Ringway with a blanket and a taxi.

If this is true, the wry smile Sneijder gave the Sky reporter the other day when asked if he was signing for the scum now makes sense ;-)

allan harper said:
Probably be reported in the papers that De Jong bullied Wesley into signing for City.

Any amount of comical methods he used are running through my head now hehe.

I would be very happy if this is true, i was gonna go for a jog and have a crack at the gym but im sure a few pressups and situps will suffice.

Is the guy a pro though ? like Tevez is/was on the pitch ? because its known manure were his first choice.
I hope he doesn't sulk and end up in the twunt camp with bellamy and ade etc.

christen at St Marks said:
Announced recently at Manchester United, Wesley Sneijder should eventually reach the city well Mancunian. But the Dutchman is expected to sign at City! La Gazzetta della Sport , which makes it one Saturday, is convinced: Sneijder will run in Citizens for 36 million euros. An agreement was reached and the midfielder will receive six 27-year-ME, the same annual salary at Inter Milan. A sum that was not prepared to bring Manchester United. Inter, who had bought Sneijder to Real Madrid for 15 million in 2009, will therefore make a nice gain. Recruited in the summer of 2007 by Real from Ajax Amsterdam for 27 ME, the 2010 World Cup final should play his last game with the Nerazzurri , Saturday at the Italian Supercup against AC Milan (14 hours, to be followed live on our site). After Alexis Sanchez and Javier Pastore, Serie A is about to lose another of its stars. (Photo News-Sports)

FRENCH SITE

isnt 27 million euros per year as wages ( translating to 562500 per week) a bit too much or am i reading it wrongly?

Just had a decent punt 7/2 skybet

I knew there was something I couldn't place about that front page.. Odd unrelated fact, the guy in the Stone Island advert first in from the left had his head grown by 10% (in photoshop). That job was a nightmare, it's still following me around!

i have only ever bet twice in my life but i feel a 25 quid bet coming on for the title.

Sneijder is was and always has been a man seeking challenges. His big money move to Real Madrid didn't work out after Mou arrived and wanted his own players. Notably Tranny. He has a great track record of winning at the highest order. He is not a mercenary, but he's not Cesc Fabregas with his heart at one club and his boots at the other.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 am --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
christen at St Marks said:
Announced recently at Manchester United, Wesley Sneijder should eventually reach the city well Mancunian. But the Dutchman is expected to sign at City! La Gazzetta della Sport , which makes it one Saturday, is convinced: Sneijder will run in Citizens for 36 million euros. An agreement was reached and the midfielder will receive six 27-year-ME, the same annual salary at Inter Milan. A sum that was not prepared to bring Manchester United. Inter, who had bought Sneijder to Real Madrid for 15 million in 2009, will therefore make a nice gain. Recruited in the summer of 2007 by Real from Ajax Amsterdam for 27 ME, the 2010 World Cup final should play his last game with the Nerazzurri , Saturday at the Italian Supercup against AC Milan (14 hours, to be followed live on our site). After Alexis Sanchez and Javier Pastore, Serie A is about to lose another of its stars. (Photo News-Sports)

FRENCH SITE

isnt 27 million euros per year as wages ( translating to 562500 per week) a bit too much or am i reading it wrongly?

Not wages. That was how much he moved for from Ajax to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.