Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

This would make my birthday weekend!!

St.helens beat Wigan today
City beat them tomorrow
Sneidjer a blue on my birthday (Monday)

Sure beats the litre of jd she has wrapped up for me !!!

The paper report says he wants one last derby game for Inter before leaving.
Oh btw, hi everyone! Think this is my first ever post! Been viewing the site for yonks now but I don't usually post :)

Announced recently at Manchester United, Wesley Sneijder should eventually reach the city well Mancunian. But the Dutchman is expected to sign at City! La Gazzetta della Sport , which makes it one Saturday, is convinced: Sneijder will run in Citizens for 36 million euros. An agreement was reached and the midfielder will receive six 27-year-ME, the same annual salary at Inter Milan. A sum that was not prepared to bring Manchester United. Inter, who had bought Sneijder to Real Madrid for 15 million in 2009, will therefore make a nice gain. Recruited in the summer of 2007 by Real from Ajax Amsterdam for 27 ME, the 2010 World Cup final should play his last game with the Nerazzurri , Saturday at the Italian Supercup against AC Milan (14 hours, to be followed live on our site). After Alexis Sanchez and Javier Pastore, Serie A is about to lose another of its stars. (Photo News-Sports)

FRENCH SITE

And finally the most "credible" of source is Yahoo.it who are reporting the deal. For those who do not speak italian, they all cite the Gazzetta article. The paper is very reliable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/06082011/45/calciomercato-sneijder-ultima-in-nerazzurro-c-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/06082011/ ... -city.html</a>

It says that Sneijder will play his final match as an Inter player today.

clubfoot said:
In the words of Paul Merson 'I ain't avin it'

How long until Sky sources yellow banner[/quote

If he's signed it won't be long

Kicking united in the bollocks before a big game is an opportunity City surely can't miss.

Only if it's true of course!!!

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Probably be reported in the papers that De Jong bullied Wesley into signing for City.

Hulkster said:
So they say he has signed for City but is going to play for Inter today?

Is it normal to play a player who you have agreed to sell in a friendly?

I doubt it's paper signed yet, so yes he can play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.