Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
Andouble said:
--NDJ----Yaya----
Nasri-Sneijder-Aguero/Balo
---Dzeko/Balo/Aguero---

Yea that David Silva fella shouldn't be in the side..

ha I've edited my post. Hard to accommodate everyone that's for sure but midfield maestro's aren't the most durable of players so everyone would defo play<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 am --<br /><br />to look at it more squad-based, rather than XI based:

Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor (3)

Richards, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Savic, K Toure, Kolarov, Clichy (8)

De Jong, Y Toure, Milner, Barry, Sneijder, Silva, Nasri, Johnson (8)

Aguero, Dzeko (does Balotelli count yet?) (2 or 3)

22 first team players, 24 if you count Boyata (not sure if he counts) and SWP if he stays.

.................Hart
Zab......Toure.....Savic...Kolorov
...............Barry
Milner..................Sneijder
AJ...........Dzeko......Aguero

................Hart
Richards..Kompany..Lescott..Clichy
...............NDJ
Yaya..................Nasri
New winger..Balotelli....Silva

Mix and match as you see fit all I can see are two teams capable of winning both in prem and Champions League/Fa Cup/Carling Cup.

Rammyblues said:
.................Hart
...............Barry

................Hart
...............NDJ

Mix and match as you see fit all I can see are two teams capable of winning both in prem and Champions League/Fa Cup/Carling Cup.

Unbelievable. When you put it like that, there's surely no way we're gonna be that good? There's no way anyone can be that good, right?

zangatangring said:
Rammyblues said:
.................Hart
...............Barry

................Hart
...............NDJ

OMG!!!! When you think how far we have come on in just over 2 years!! Amazing that the the players we have and are being linked to!! Brill!!!

Damocles said:
Some new info from the most trusted of sources:

City have been forced to distance themselves from this transfer until they can speak to Tevez on Monday and receive certain guarantees about his desire to leave; that he won't just reject a move to a club outright because they won't pay him a billion a week or whatever. This is separate from the Sneijder deal, I imagine that it is related to having two guys on large wages.

However, the Sneijder deal is very real and money has already been discussed.

The Gazzetta leak was purposeful from the Inter side, and was done to grease the wheels with the fans and not to smoke out any other competition.

Sneijder is very much open to coming to us, in fact he is very much open to go to anybody who will meet his wage demands.

It is worth been optimistic about a deal for him, and we will know more in the next few days. Branca's moving the goalposts in his last two statements should show how real the deal is.

We believe that we will get Nasri AS WELL AS Sneijder, it is not currently an either-or situation.

In a tribute to Tolmie, here's the video for the day:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0[/youtube]

-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:16 pm --

Hulkster said:
Gazetta had pulled the story when I checked last night.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/06-08-2011/bye-bye-sneijder-va-city-802339110852.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/06 ... 0852.shtml</a>

Still there. You really are quite transparent.

all makes sense with the news the other day of stopping mancini wanting eto and getting two attacking midfielders i just dont know how the hell we fit all three in the first 11?

all makes sense with the news the other day of stopping mancini wanting eto and getting two attacking midfielders i just dont know how the hell we fit all three in the first 11?

IMO you won't there will be rotation and the teams will depend on who interacts best with who. :-)

Rammyblues said:

IMO you won't there will be rotation and the teams will depend on who interacts best with who. :-)

yes i would expect that i suppose but these are big players maybe coming in its going to be tricky!

Don't mind the arrows. Couldn't be arsed to removed them for original pic.

5k0fn5.png

Just caught the backend of an interview on talkshite with a Dutch journo who claims to talk to Sniejder frequently and he is saying Sniejder will definitely be signing for Manu. Didn't get his name because I only got the back end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.