Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Here in the US our ESPN has Sneijder coming to City as their top story. They don't have the usual anti-City agenda that Sky and BBC have so I'm thinking this is done and they are waiting until after today's game to make it official.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
In a nutshell - sky sports understands that this isn't true, which in turn leads to the british media now saying its all bollocks

bbc sports correspondent for gazzeta dela sport - city far from a deal and its a none starter.....
so he was in the hub before the story was leaked? he's a fountain of knowledge

this is very real, just needs a few italian lessons thrown into the melting pot

My last post on this thread, because I've said all that I wanted to say, but I know that you know what I know. Horncastle, Marcotti and Karlsen need to be listened to more, and the guys who a rereporting SSN need to be listened to less.

This is interesting. I get the feeling there are legal implications to the announcement of this. Both clubs have now quickly denied it. The Journo's in Italy convinced Gazetta don't report something so sensationalist unless there is something to it.

If its true, I think there's a Non Disclosure in place, which is why everyone is quickly denying it. Either its totally untrue, or there are legal implications of this getting out.

Duncan Castles just said:

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
@karlsentk @Marcotti Would treat the Gazetta report on Sneijder-City deal with care. Details later. #mcfc #mufc

The wording is interesting. "Treat with care". Is that because it's false or because there are implications? If its the former, treat with care is strange wording.

There must be something to the Gazzetta story that broke. I severely doubt they'd make it front page news without having some credence.

Damocles said:
Wythy_Blue said:
http://twitpic.com/61syjr#.Tj0g_E5gC_k.twitter

For those who aren't reading this, it's a tweet that says that Johan Boskamp, who is a City scout, said yesterday that Wes gave the greenlight to his agent about City.

but but but............

Zin if 'the great Tolmie' was on here now regarding this transfer what music video would we get ?

I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-)

Calm down folks or this thread might end up getting locked, which would be a shame.

In a nutshell - sky sports understands that this isn't true, which in turn leads to the british media now saying its all bollocks

bbc sports correspondent for gazzeta dela sport - city far from a deal and its a none starter.....
so he was in the hub before the story was leaked? he's a fountain of knowledge

this is very real, just needs a few italian lessons thrown into the melting pot
Marcotti: Branca + Paolillo deny Gazzetta's Sneijder to City story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.