Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Danamy said:
I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-)

Dont forget the suncream and drink plenty of fluids mate(beer) ;-)

Marvin said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
In a nutshell - sky sports understands that this isn't true, which in turn leads to the british media now saying its all bollocks

bbc sports correspondent for gazzeta dela sport - city far from a deal and its a none starter.....
so he was in the hub before the story was leaked? he's a fountain of knowledge

this is very real, just needs a few italian lessons thrown into the melting pot
Marcotti: Branca + Paolillo deny Gazzetta's Sneijder to City story.

put the quote up that says ' we categorically deny the story and manchester city have no interest in said player'

blueinsa said:
Neville Kneville said:
I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

However, there is at least a 50/50 chance it's right.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

Whether he comes or not, you are a bunch of losers.

100% agree and it depresses me no end.

Or it could be because there's one report and one journo on twitter saying it could happen, and since then basically everyone has come out and dampened the story completely.

I find it strange that people on here think Sneijder should make a public declaration on twitter that he is moving here or analysing someone's position from a team sheet (which is impossible).

This has nothing to do with the 'mentality of City fans'... if there was more than a rumour then i reckon more would be excited, i think everyone is taking a pretty cautious approach to this one. Which makes sense, as it could be complete fuckwittery.

PMSL if it was Boskamp. I don't even know if he took the scouting job but as recently as two weeks ago he said was still 'mulling over offers'. What a way to start your career with City this would be....

Neville Kneville said:
I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

However, there is at least a 50/50 chance it's right.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

Whether he comes or not, you are a bunch of losers.

ive just read that again and edited this post..hope you didnt read my first one..

Im a twat,.. ;)

i`d like to know before the city store shuts. i might break my golden rule and have a players name on my shirt.

also can anybody knock up a welcome to manchester poster.

even if he doesnt come its great for riding the rags

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Barn_Animals/angry_bull.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals ... y_bull.gif</a>

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-)

Dont forget the suncream and drink plenty of fluids mate(beer) ;-)

Got tomoz sorted, that was the first thing on the agenda ;-)

Zin's right in saying this has legs, if he asks his Bro he'll tell him i called it last month in PM.

I'm not surprised at the leak with the game tomoz............if it ever needed beefing up?

Marvin said:
In a nutshell - sky sports understands that this isn't true, which in turn leads to the british media now saying its all bollocks

bbc sports correspondent for gazzeta dela sport - city far from a deal and its a none starter.....

put the quote up that says ' we categorically deny the story and manchester city have no interest in said player'
There isn't one, but it's not just the English media who are "in denial". All journalist enquiries of City and Inter officials are negative. All the Sneijder to City stories eminate from Gazzetta's article, every other attempt to verify has been denied or knocked back.

Marvin said:

Since when have Branca and Paolillo been spokesmen for City?

Anyway that's just silly. The original story wasn't 'City have an interest in Sneijder'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.