Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

samharris said:
Neville Kneville said:
I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

However, there is at least a 50/50 chance it's right.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

Whether he comes or not, you are a bunch of losers.

Theres no fucking sense in what you just posted.. believers are losers and non believers are losers according to that..

where the fuck does that put you then... you have to be one or the other so that makes you a loser too..

welcome to the club.

If you don't understand, I can't help you.

We didn't hear a peep out of At Madrid prior to the deal being done. Felt weird at the time, but I quickly felt that it would make sense for City to bind them to a NDA to avoid a public auction ala Sanchez...

If we've done the same with Inter and someone at their end has leaked it, then I can understand why their power brokers would deny it.

GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Neville Kneville said:
I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

100% agree and it depresses me no end.

Or it could be because there's one report and one journo on twitter saying it could happen, and since then basically everyone has come out and dampened the story completely.

I find it strange that people on here think Sneijder should make a public declaration on twitter that he is moving here or analysing someone's position from a team sheet (which is impossible).

This has nothing to do with the 'mentality of City fans'... if there was more than a rumour then i reckon more would be excited, i think everyone is taking a pretty cautious approach to this one. Which makes sense, as it could be complete fuckwittery.

Its the "lock thread" comments that fucks me off mate, especially when its based on nothing more than a negative comment made by someone with fuck all track record to what is a positive story.

Some posters are desperate it seems to always find the negative when it comes to City and will completely ignore any positive and dismiss it as bullshit whilst desperately clinging to any negative.

marcotti

Branca + Paolillo deny Gazzetta's Sneijder to City story. Bit surprised, unusual for Gazzetta to write this so "hard" if unfounded.

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Danamy said:
I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-)

Which Mod let you go on holiday during the transfer window ?

BillyShears said:
We didn't hear a peep out of At Madrid prior to the deal being done. Felt weird at the time, but I quickly felt that it would make sense for City to bind them to a NDA to avoid a public auction ala Sanchez...

If we've done the same with Inter and someone at their end has leaked it, then I can understand why their power brokers would deny it.

A better analysis of what I tried to say a page or so back.

blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:
100% agree and it depresses me no end.

Or it could be because there's one report and one journo on twitter saying it could happen, and since then basically everyone has come out and dampened the story completely.

I find it strange that people on here think Sneijder should make a public declaration on twitter that he is moving here or analysing someone's position from a team sheet (which is impossible).

This has nothing to do with the 'mentality of City fans'... if there was more than a rumour then i reckon more would be excited, i think everyone is taking a pretty cautious approach to this one. Which makes sense, as it could be complete fuckwittery.

Its the "lock thread" comments that fucks me off mate, especially when its based on nothing more than a negative comment made by someone with fuck all track record to what is a positive story.

Some posters are desperate it seems to always find the negative when it comes to City and will completely ignore any positive and dismiss it as bullshit whilst desperately clinging to any negative.

its called looking on the downside then anything else is a bonus!!

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Neville Kneville said:

Theres no fucking sense in what you just posted.. believers are losers and non believers are losers according to that..

where the fuck does that put you then... you have to be one or the other so that makes you a loser too..

welcome to the club.

If you don't understand, I can't help you.

read it again and edited original sorry bud..feel free to call me a Twat without breaking COC... in fact i demand it..

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-)

Dont forget the suncream and drink plenty of fluids mate(beer) ;-)

Got tomoz sorted, that was the first thing on the agenda ;-)

Zin's right in saying this has legs, if he asks his Bro he'll tell him i called it last month in PM.

I'm not surprised at the leak with the game tomoz............if it ever needed beefing up?

You do yourself a disservice mate in that you called this a lot sooner than a month ago ;-)

blueinsa said:

Haha, yea that raised a smile from me too.

"i have found something, no one has posted yet. I am King of thread!"

I call those posters, "undercover reds" ;)

(or just miserable bastards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.