Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
We get Sneijder, we don't get Sneijder.Whatever. We're pretty much guaranteed to be getting 1, probably 2 more top players in this window.

We are one of the few fanbases in the world that can afford to be serenely relaxed about these kind of transfers with a chilled out, dare I say even a bit smug 'que sera, sera' attitude about them - and yet we flap with the best of them?! Why?

Exactly. One word, Aguero. Anyone doubt our ability in the transfer market? The rags are genuinely worried they won't get a CM in this transfer window and have every reason to be.. We on the other hand, don't.

Why is everyone having doubts all of a sudden...I love that.."iS THERE ANY WAY GAZETTA could have mixed up united and city."

Do people not think these papers aren't checked and double checked.!!

Still confident this is going to happen..Along with Nasri

Castles will say something shit like ushited are trying in vain to snatch Sneijder from under Citys nose. they all turn shit around on us

richards30 said:
jesus please tell me that we`ve not been getting excited all day for wes to announce hes going to the rags!!!!!!! the italian media cant be that wide of the mark can they??? are fergie has played a double bluff leaking we`re after him and city have actually said nothing doing but fergie claims he went to them over us???? (or im flapping???)

Yes you have been getting to excited and stop Flapping!

Only believe anything when it's confirmed on our website

Dribble said:
richards30 said:
fbloke reckons we wont get him!! :-(((
fbloke says we deffo wont get him, Tolmie says we deffo will!!! Who'd be an ITK eh? **LOL** :-)
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

richards30 said:
Dribble said:
richards30 said:
fbloke says we deffo wont get him, Tolmie says we deffo will!!! Who'd be an ITK eh? **LOL** :-)
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

Yeah today we need tolm and today would be the best time for a come back.

jimmy blue shoes said:
richards30 said:

When did fbloke become ITK?
has told me quite abit in the past that has come true??? and in the las vegas thread has got a shit load right well before it got announced?!!

richards30 said:
Dribble said:
richards30 said:
why it tolm leaving anyway?! its the fucking internet i mean a few people write some abuse and he has to leave. a little bit OTT don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.