Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammyjam said:
oh christ i swore to myself i'd never do this and I am by no means ITK but my mates dad had fabio cannavaro in the back of his taxi today (he was over for the scholes do) and cannavaro apparently believed that wes will become a city player

don't put me on the list please

Where was Cannavaro then? Italy? Dubai?

mammyjam said:
oh christ i swore to myself i'd never do this and I am by no means ITK but my mates dad had fabio cannavaro in the back of his taxi today (he was over for the scholes do) and cannavaro apparently believed that wes will become a city player

list him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

mammyjam said:

Thats up to Ducado..;) Be afraid....be very afraid. :)

reddishblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bluesoup said:
When did they start begging players to come to them. Oh how the mighty have fallen. The noisy neighbours are having a much better party.

i love it when they beg

They are truly shitting it. Even if he doesn't end up at City, it was worth it to watch them squirm.

Absolutley priceless, the more they go on about it - the funnier it gets... they are like spoilt kids having a tantrum because daddy is too broke to get them their new toy... lol x lol

big blueballs said:
Footyblue said:
When blueballs were you "told" whatever you were "told"? And when, exactly, did your source get their information?
Was told today and have told you as much as I know, hopefully it's bollocks and the info coming from the city end is spot on, that would be a good outcome for me, like I said just passing on info and I know it is not what everyone wants to hear me included

Not having a go but your information totally contradicts information i have been given today
So i guess we will have to wait and see

LoveCity said:
mammyjam said:

Where was Cannavaro then? Italy? Dubai?

manchester think he was over for rags v cosmos

mammyjam said:

YES!....the final piece in the jigsaw ;-)

kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:
Footyblue said:
When blueballs were you "told" whatever you were "told"? And when, exactly, did your source get their information?
Was told today and have told you as much as I know, hopefully it's bollocks and the info coming from the city end is spot on, that would be a good outcome for me, like I said just passing on info and I know it is not what everyone wants to hear me included

Not having a go but your information totally contradicts information i have been given today

are you going to say what uve been told?

blueinsa said:
mammyjam said:

YES!....the final piece in the jigsaw ;-)

I'm not getting excited until somebody's mate who is a baggage handler confirms this...

kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:
Footyblue said:

C'mon kippax be a warrior and spill the beans. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.