Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:
Was told today and have told you as much as I know, hopefully it's bollocks and the info coming from the city end is spot on, that would be a good outcome for me, like I said just passing on info and I know it is not what everyone wants to hear me included

Not having a go but your information totally contradicts information i have been given today
So i guess we will have to wait and see

C'mon kippax be a warrior and spill the beans. ;)

Yeah I know right. Let's have it.

kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:
Footyblue said:
When blueballs were you "told" whatever you were "told"? And when, exactly, did your source get their information?
Was told today and have told you as much as I know, hopefully it's bollocks and the info coming from the city end is spot on, that would be a good outcome for me, like I said just passing on info and I know it is not what everyone wants to hear me included

Not having a go but your information totally contradicts information i have been given today
That is true, doesn't mean I am right though, I could be being fed a load of shite, but I have no reason to think so, the other thing is my guy is involved with the 1st team at the rags, don't mean he knows the in's and out's or has up to date info on there transfer dealings he may be behind the times on this one who knows, i hope he is and you lot are on the money

If nothing else I will have given the rags trolling this thread some false hope haha

mirkocorli mirkocorli
#Branca on #Sneijder to #MCFC: "I didn't get a call from Manchester. Our transfers politics will be selling 3 players + 1 youngster, stop."

Don't understand the last part but the first seems pretty clear.

big blueballs said:
kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:

If nothing else I will have given the rags trolling this thread some false hope haha

They don't rate him any more apparently ;-)

I think the most telling thing about this in regards to where we are as a club, is the response on ragcafe. Last year it was "no way would *insert player name* ever go to City" Now it's "I'll die if he goes there" or equally hilarious comments.
We are most definitely back.

big blueballs said:
kippaxwarrior said:
big blueballs said:

That is true, doesn't mean I am right though, I could be being fed a load of shite, but I have no reason to think so, the other thing is my guy is involved with the 1st team at the rags, don't mean he knows the in's and out's or has up to date info on there transfer dealings he may be behind the times on this one who knows, i hope he is and you lot are on the money

Does the person feeding you this info know ur a Blue by chance. ??

'Sam sits back with his pipe and deerstalker hat in a sherlock holmes kinda fashion' awaiting reply.

The info i was given was given to me in good faith so i wont be posting it on here
After reading the it does seem to add up and make sense
A couple of posters have PM'ed me and seemed happy, but i wont give out all the info i received as i want to respect the person i got it off

Andouble said:
citytill1die84 said:
Andouble said:
he gets paid to report information, not to post the snippets on twitter. Page hits = money.

Why wait 4/5 hours to publish what he knows in a paper? Why not just publish it now?

probably because he is a writer and not the editor of his newspaper. I'm not going to defend the guy like what he speaks is gospel, but he's not f*ckin' Neil Ashton.

Fair enough :)

Think about this blues. If you were Wesley, who would you rather play with in midfield.......

Park, Gibson, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Young

OR

Nige, Yaya, Silva, Milner, Johnson?

Coupled with the fact I've been told that we have a marquee signing landing Wednesday, I've every reason to believe this to be true.

What can United offer that we cant?

The tide has well and truly turned. Enjoy Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.